Morning sickness with... movement??

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Wish44
  • 1 Post By Wish44

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2013, 08:45 AM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
With my son I just had morning sickness when my stomach was empty. This time around it's all day! And, I've noticed it's when my stomache is empty, OR if I move too much? So if I'm sitting down, and then I stand up - I will get sick. If I bend over, I get sick.. and now, for my favorite..... if I have sex with my DP, I get sick afterwards from all the movement. lol.
Also, when I lay down in bed, the room starts spinning...

Anyone else experiencing it like this?

November 1st, 2013, 08:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes. The more I try to do, the sicker I get. One of the reasons I haven't come close to working out in the last 2+ weeks. Any changes--empty stomach, too full stomach, standing up quickly, moving, it makes me sick. Today is not has bad as the last two days where all I could do was sit in bed and sip ginger ale slowly. I guess my baby is trying to give me a little 30th birthday present and allowing me to feel somewhat human today.
Britt3 likes this.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

November 1st, 2013, 08:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I dont get sick like throwing up, but I get winded sooo easily. If Im putting away dishesand I moved too fast or stand too long,it is a little worse when Im hungry, but it doesnt change too much. I cant catch my breath and I just have to sit down for a second. Thank god Im not working. If I were, I guarantee I would be fired ( I was waitress)

November 1st, 2013, 09:15 AM
epsilonbeta's Avatar Super Mommy
Yup movement sets me off.

Excitedly Expecting #1 w/ PCOS around June 16, 2014
Adopted mom to DS (16)
November 1st, 2013, 10:10 AM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
Happy Birthday Nicole!!

I have to just keep telling myself- it'll all be worth it, and it will! But man, this stinks. Morning sickness tends to go away by the second trimester, right?? please??

November 1st, 2013, 10:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks, and yes. It goes away the second trimester. The doctor so nicely told me this week that it hasn't even peaked yet. She said it peaks at 9-10 weeks. Awesome...
moxiemommie likes this.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

November 1st, 2013, 10:39 AM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Yep, that's me. Can't hardly move. Can't lay on my back. I just about died dropping DD off at school this morning.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search