Confession time!!

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree44Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2013, 09:58 AM
mrs_zipre's Avatar Loving my life!
Confess it, get it off your chest.

1. I am already looking at cribs
2. I can't stop thinking girl
3. My kitchen is an utter disaster and I have no energy to clean it (or use it to cook anything)
4. I was already rearranging my son's nursery making plans for putting the new baby's crib in there.
jjustice12 likes this.

November 2nd, 2013, 12:05 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
1. I just ate four pieces of Halloween candy.

2. Instead of grading papers when Betsy takes a nap, I'm going to take a nap myself even though I really, really, really need to grade papers.

3. When Betsy wants to play "school" I make her be the teacher so she can tell me when nap time is and I can lay down for a a few minutes.

4. I've decided that if I'm going to be pregnant for the next 209 days, I'm going to go get some clothes that I actually like and feel cute in.
jjustice12 and susie_q like this.
November 2nd, 2013, 12:22 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
1. I am about to take my second nap of the day.
2. I was looking obsessively at car seats this morning.
3. I stepped in dog poop this morning (dang dog...) and whined loudly enough that my SO got up out of bed to come clean it up.
4. My son begged my SO to take him along while they go run errands for a couple of hours and I am secretly thrilled to have the house to myself for the afternoon!
mrsdaiwa24 and jjustice12 like this.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
November 2nd, 2013, 02:15 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
1. I have only gotten out of bed to pee, get food, and refill my water glass today.
2. DF is picking up Bodhi tomorrow because he pities me for being soo sick this week.
MamaFish and jjustice12 like this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

November 2nd, 2013, 03:31 PM
rabbitranch's Avatar est. 2000
1. I just ate a hot dog even though it's after 5:00 and we're having pasta bake for dinner soon!

2. We spent ALL day long at a 4-H event and although I usually love 4-H, it was sooo boring. I wish we could have left early!

3. We have 12 rabbits and I am secretly scouting out to buy another one :shh:
jjustice12 likes this.

Heidi, mama to 4 kiddos and an lost 11.25.13 at 11w5d
November 2nd, 2013, 04:03 PM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
I woke up this morning and the first thing I ate were like 5 twizzlers!

I forgot to take my prenatals 2 days in a row.

I am tempted to start buying cloth diapers and baby patterns to make some cute unisex clothing

My entire registry (aka personal shopping list) is completely done!

I browsed the baby section at target today and picked up a few cute onesies with matching bibs. But I put them back.
November 2nd, 2013, 04:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I secretly want a girl even though I always tell people I only want boys.

I am already buying maternity clothes even though I don't think I'm close to showing yet.

I am eating worse so far this pregnancy than I did I in either of my others, but I am supposed to be so much heathlier this time.

I am purposefully slacking off on house work in the hopes that DH will do more since he is a stay at home daddy for the time being.
MarchMom2007 and jjustice12 like this.

November 2nd, 2013, 07:41 PM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
I just had two donuts.

.. and I've gained too much weight already

I took a 3 hour nap today, it was amazing.

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
November 2nd, 2013, 08:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyTales View Post
I took a 3 hour nap today, it was amazing.
I took a 3hr nap today too. But I woke up with a headache and it hasn't gone away yet so I kinda regret it.

November 2nd, 2013, 08:17 PM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
My dirty dishes are getting out of hand because I've been too exhausted. Lol

My DP is getting on my (DN) dear nerves. Like crazy.

I've been super angry for no reason and want to punch someone. Lol

I went to my (future) SIL's baby shower today and was sad/jealous because she had so many friends and family to celebrate it with- and I have no one here in NY.

We told my DP's cousin yesterday and his first comment was- "aren't you afraid Ev will kill it?" Because my son is special needs and this guy is a stupid jerk that doesn't think before he speaks; and I wanted to go off- but kept my cool and politely told him off.

Geez... I'm noticing I'm having major hormone issues today.. Lol I'm not normally this angry. Lol
jjustice12 likes this.

November 2nd, 2013, 08:27 PM
Marissa's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Marissa's Mommy
I asked DH to watch my daughter this morning so I could sleep in, but couldn't sleep and laid in bed anyways enjoying the quiet. Then pretended to be asleep when I heard him come upstairs to wake me up.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful signature!
November 2nd, 2013, 10:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. I'm super moody and don't care!!! If you don't like my mood get lost you don't know what I'm going through.

2. I can't stand DH lately! He doesn't understand and I don't think he ever will! I told him to f off today because I'm exhausted and I can't keep doing weekend chores like he likes! I've got two babies sucking the life out of me! He's had or has this it's my way thing so we are butting heads and he's negative. Look I get your day sucks but don't be an ***!

3. My GIL is crazy my crazy. She lives with us and in the last month as stopped picking up after her self. Like I'm her made and that's what I'm there for! I've stopped cleaning her messes up and dh has been doing it now so he's seeing why I want to punch her and yell her off!

4. I hate the shop right now. It's dirty no where to sit and rest. The kids are into everything so dh gets upset with me. I'd rather be at home sitting on my butt instead!! Yet if I don't go dh turns into a chick about not getting any time with us ECT or how he's not getting any help getting the family projects finished. Everything seems to tick me off lately!
jjustice12 likes this.

November 3rd, 2013, 08:21 AM
Super Mommy
1. I've been trying to force myself to eat well (fruits and veggies) - but all I want are carbs.

2. Yesterday I went to an event where I had to stand in heels for 4 hours, so I took extended washroom breaks simply to rest my feet.
jjustice12 and Wish44 like this.
November 3rd, 2013, 08:53 AM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
Omg LMAO!!! I'm sooooo laughing right now these confessions are sooo funny cause they are spot on with mine right now.

All i do lately when i get off work is lay down. I have no energy to do anything. My laundry is up to like 10 loads. (in my defense there are 6 of us)

My hubby is on my **** nerves. Hes talkin an askin me questions an in my head im thinkin "oh shut up" then i feel bad. Cause he's just startin his biz so he does need my help. But i dont want to.

When my other 4 kids come an say "wats for dinner or im hungry" i tell em "wait a min" a couple times before i actually get up.

An if these darn cats don't quit running in front of me im going to kick one. (we have 4) omg 4 cats an 4 kids.!

Im also ready to choke my boss. Shes the owner an im the manager but I've gotta be the brains for the both of us. Grrrrrrr!

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
-8/2000 -9/2000 -7/25/2013
November 3rd, 2013, 10:56 AM
Summerthyme's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My kids have been playing electronic devices for about 8+ hours a day this week because I am just not feeling good enough to entertain them. Mason is in preschool 3 mornings a week but other than that his brain is most likely becoming mush.

I also can't stop thinking girl.

I am super scared about having a 3rd child...my hands are so full with two.

My house looks like a bomb went off and I just don't have the energy to clean up after anyone or anything. I am just happy everyone is fed and alive at the end of the day right now.
Britt3, Demetria and jjustice12 like this.
November 4th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I ate two donuts this morning (its almost 630 am lol)
I bought 1 dozen donuts yesterday.
I get upset when people use the kitchen.
Im starting to hate cats.
Im tired, lazy, hungry, irritated or crying.
I make the kids get me stuff LOL!
jjustice12 likes this.

November 4th, 2013, 08:57 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
My house is a mess because I have no energy to clean it and I really don't care too awfully much right now. And, I usually HATE a messy house

I let my DH do most of the work with the kids this weekend because I was too sick to move off the couch.

I have zero patience with my kids. I am snapping left and right and then feel so guilty for snapping.
jjustice12 likes this.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

November 4th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
1. We may live off bologna and cheese sandwiches today. That is all that sounds good other than frosted flakes and fruit.

2. I chased a dog all over the neighborhood and I liked him more than DF's dog. I have grown to hate DF's dog so much. He pees on himself and smells awful and on Thursday he peed on my hand. I'm so done with him (the dog, not DF lol)

3. I'm feeling so much better, but I plan to spend today on the couch just because my house is FREEZING.
jjustice12 likes this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

November 4th, 2013, 10:02 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
1. I can't wait to start buying baby stuff!!

2. I'm mad at the world lately. I'm sure it's all hormonal, but I hate it.

3. I'm buying lunch today, even though I brought one, because the one I brought sounds awful.
jjustice12 likes this.

November 4th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love these! They crack me up and I can relate to pretty much all of them!!!

1. Sometimes I start feeling better after dinner time, but I don't tell DH so he will continue to do things around the house and won't try to have sex with me.

2. I pretty much have my entire baby registry decided on. I just haven't actually made it yet.

3. I didn't even come close to doing any type of cleaning around the house last week. I swore I'd catch up this week, but still don't have the energy to do it. I'm seriously considering calling a cleaning lady and not telling DH.
jjustice12 and Mel S like this.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search