How was everyone's weekend?

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2013, 09:16 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
I didn't do much...again...I think I have had it with the lazy weekends. I managed to get to the grocery store alone. Dh is out of town, my mom came over to watch the kids. Today I am going on when DH gets back and getting some maternity pants! I have a part time job interview tomorrow just for extra Christmas money, which will also help with getting myself out of the house much more!
mrsdaiwa24 and moxiemommie like this.
November 3rd, 2013, 09:23 AM
Veteran
My husband took my son out to hang out with my in-laws. I stayed home to catch up on lesson plans and clean my house, but I'm still on the couch :/ I sure am ready to get past this 1st trimester! I feel like such a bum!
November 3rd, 2013, 09:26 AM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
I worked late last night. So I'm still in bed. Yea i think the feeling lazy is gettin real old. Im not usually one to be lazy. Between work an 4 kids (5 counting hubby) i have no time for lazy. Every one is always one me about gettin rest. Well now i feel like im takin the "rest" to the max. I get tired of layin here but cant seem to make myself get up. I work 7 days a week so ill have to get up in a bit to go to work :/

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
-8/2000 -9/2000 -7/25/2013
November 3rd, 2013, 09:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Had a great weekend so far. Today, when I manage to get off of the couch, DF and I are going to clean the house quickly and mop, then going out to get some groceries. We are currently cuddling on the couch with our 2 yr old and ryan is running around in his warmachine costume LOL.

November 3rd, 2013, 09:34 AM
Marissa's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Marissa's Mommy
So far so good. My friend took my daughter yesterday through the night. So DH and I had a nice date night with a quiet dinner. Night was great except for the part where he wanted to go grocery shopping. His favorite hobby which I hate. But it was nice to get some us time. Gotta pick up DD soon but before run to SAMs club and order her bitthday cake. Then it will turn into laundry day.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful signature!
November 3rd, 2013, 09:48 AM
epsilonbeta's Avatar Super Mommy
Not long enough! I still have to write out notes for my classes for tomorrow and input grades. *sniffles* Last night was a bad night though so nothing got done. I did get out to one of my DS/DH soccer games.

Excitedly Expecting #1 w/ PCOS around June 16, 2014
Adopted mom to DS (16)
November 3rd, 2013, 10:34 AM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
Finished the last of the unpacking we needed to do! Did some grocery shopping, baked some cookies and took a few naps Was great!
Demetria likes this.

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
November 3rd, 2013, 10:47 AM
Summerthyme's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a jewelry show all day yesterday. I have been so nauseous and fatigued that day to day life is really tough. I have so much work to do (since Christmas is crazy busy for my business) and I am starting to worry about how I am going to do it all! I went the the OB on Friday for what ended up being a bladder infection (I've never had one before) and now I am on antibiotics. Ugh...the 1st trimester is rough. I am just fantasizing about the 2nd trimester!
November 3rd, 2013, 11:17 AM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Reading all of these make me feel so lazy :/

I did nothing yesterday except sleep until 8 am then watch tv all day. Then last night I didn't sleep well, so took a nap until noon. Now I have to clean the house some because we are having good friends an their two kids over.

Back to work tomorrow...
Demetria likes this.
November 3rd, 2013, 11:30 AM
I hope you feel better Summer!!! Getting to the 2nd tri is always such a slow race!
Summerthyme likes this.
November 3rd, 2013, 12:19 PM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm sooooo tired. I've been working a conference for my job since Thursday, which means my work days are 6am-7pm. Only one more day after today!
Demetria likes this.

November 3rd, 2013, 12:41 PM
Well it's Monday morning here at the moment, 6.40 am... As I sit her after working all night, just finished eating my vegemite on toast (the only thing I can stomach these days)... And have done the same shifts all weekend... So mine is a boring one... Working working working... Groan.... Night all!!!
Demetria likes this.
November 3rd, 2013, 01:30 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Betsy has been sick since Friday night, so we've done nothing this weekend but stay home and rest. She's sick enough to want to stay on the couch or in my bed all day, but not sick enough for me to be distraught, so I've been able to get some things done around the house (laundry, baked some pumpkin-chocolate chip bread, graded some papers) and have done a lot of resting myself. Her fever has finally broken but she's still not 100%. I'm hoping she feels better tomorrow or we'll be making a trip to the doctor.
November 3rd, 2013, 01:33 PM
mrs_zipre's Avatar Loving my life!
Pretty low key around here. I went grocery shopping yesterday then to a friend's Vantel Pearl party (super fun, go if you ever get invited to one!!) Today I have pretty much been lazy, just watching some holiday movies on Hallmark. Tucker and I just came in from playing with sidewalk chalk outside. Soon I need to muster the energy to go to the dump.

November 3rd, 2013, 02:38 PM
rabbitranch's Avatar est. 2000
Oh my gosh it was a LONG weekend! My older kids competed in the 4-H State Marine Ecology Event where they had to identify 125 different marine and aquatic plant and animal species from live and frozen specimens. That was pretty much an all-day event and while we were waiting for them to compete we did some quick Christmas shopping for nieces and nephew. Today we went grocery shopping and then drove an hour away to the pet store to get a water bottle brush, a store to get my hubby some new shoes, and finally a mall to get me some new shoes at JCPenney and then we wandered around the mall for a bit and window shopped. We haven't been in a mall in almost 4 years so the younger kids were absolutely amazed. Poor deprived children, ha! Finally home again and now we gear up for the kids' big 4-H rabbit show in less than 2 weeks, SO much to get done!

Heidi, mama to 4 kiddos and an lost 11.25.13 at 11w5d
November 3rd, 2013, 04:12 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
Yesterday was great. I got in a long nap, and then vegged out on the couch while SO took my son out for a few hours. I got completely sucked into Orange Is The New Black, and then went to bed early, which was fabulous.

Today wasn't such a great one. Huge blow out fight with SO over completely ridiculous things. My emotions are totally off the charts nutty right now, and I freaked out. So frustrating. The rest of the day was like emotional hangover. I am exhausted, cramping, and ready for bed at 6pm. Sigh...

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
November 3rd, 2013, 04:34 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Okay, now I'm worried. After having a normal temp all day, her temp just shot up to 103.3. Poor little girl.
November 3rd, 2013, 04:57 PM
Veteran
Yesterday I did karate inthe morning with the family. Then wentcoutnto lunch followed by a nap and a three hour birthday party. It was so nice to sit at the party as my boys are old enough that I don't have to follow them around. I'll miss that. Today I went for groceries and then felt a huge wave of fatigue around noon. Dh painted the office while I slept all afternoon. Trying to psych myself up to go make dinner now.
November 3rd, 2013, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdaiwa24 View Post
Okay, now I'm worried. After having a normal temp all day, her temp just shot up to 103.3. Poor little girl.
Awww I she feels better soon!!!! Poor girl!
November 3rd, 2013, 05:43 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Friday night was the high school football game/tailgating/partying afterwards...

since then it's been rest my butt off. And doing report cards.

Luckily tomorrow is a records day for teachers so I can do my report cards from home. Sending all the kids off...getting a cup of tea, and doing report cards!!! Sounds kind of nice =)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search