Showing?!

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2013, 11:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I wasnt really showing until maybe a week-week and a half ago,(an just barely) but as of the last couple days my stomach just poofed. I havent gained any weight yet. I cant believe my stomach bloated so much, even DF says I look pregnant! This is #3 for me. Thank god thanksgiving is only a few weeks away, because this one really wants to "be seen" LOL How are your bellies doing???

November 3rd, 2013, 12:18 PM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
This is no 1, but when I'm done eating, I poof at the top. Nice little bloating food baby I got here.

November 3rd, 2013, 12:37 PM
I didn't think I was showing .. But I think only I can 'feel' my bump now... And it's really only noticeable when I'm laying down..
November 3rd, 2013, 12:54 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I start showing around 9/10 weeks but get bloated like from the start lol

November 3rd, 2013, 01:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel bloated, and some of my pants feel tighter, but I don't see it yet. I have gained 1lb, but I don't even feel a bump when I lay on my belly yet.

November 3rd, 2013, 01:13 PM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Not me. I'm bloated but I've also lost about 4-5 lbs so I think it all cancels out. Haven't tried to put on jeans lately though.

November 3rd, 2013, 01:26 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
At 10 weeks, I'm showing. Big time. I've been "outed" at work by a couple of women. One of my friends tells me on a daily basis which outfits are a "risky choice" because they clearly don't hide the bump (she means well, but it's sooooooo annoying). I hate getting dressed in the morning.

Oh, and this is baby #2. I knew I would show earlier, but I had no idea it would be this early. I've gained 7 pounds and they all went directly to my belly. I've been told (by those in the know) that the first time around, I just looked "thick" whereas this time, it's a clear cut baby belly.
November 3rd, 2013, 02:24 PM
rabbitranch's Avatar est. 2000
I've started to pop over the past couple of days. It's not just looking bigger, it's also feeling my muscles and skin starting to stretch!
moxiemommie and EllaKittson like this.

Heidi, mama to 4 kiddos and an lost 11.25.13 at 11w5d
November 3rd, 2013, 04:16 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
I am starting to look chunky, but this is my 7th pregnancy, but my third time making it this far. I think my abs are just quitters. I have one pair of jeans that is uncomfortable already. They aren't really too small, but they just feel weird on my waist. I think my muscles just aren't nearly as toned once the pregnancy hormones really ramp up. I am still not sure if I am nearly 7, 8 or 9 weeks though, so that could easily be part of it too.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
November 3rd, 2013, 04:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No change in my belly and this will be number 2 for me...
November 3rd, 2013, 05:36 PM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
I vote that everyone that is showing, post a photo!!!!!
MarchMom2007 and AllyTales like this.
November 3rd, 2013, 05:43 PM
Regular
No showing...my boobs have just doubled, maybe even tripled!
EllaKittson likes this.
November 3rd, 2013, 05:59 PM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
Nope, not showing- this is my first.
I've gained too much weight already. blah. And I just look like I've gained all over. No stomach yet.

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
November 3rd, 2013, 07:47 PM
Caitlin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am for sure. I posted a photo in a fitted dress yesterday and can't believe nobody has outed me on FB yet. I am announcing on Wednesday so not too much longer.
November 3rd, 2013, 07:48 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Lost 5 pounds...9 weeks along and I look 5 months pregnant. Pregnancy #5. Pics to come.
moxiemommie likes this.
November 4th, 2013, 07:33 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I'm trying to convince myself I'm not showing yet No one has said anything. DH is convinced I don't look pregnant at all. My boobs are definitely bigger, though. I have a pretty bad case of abdominal separation from being pregnant with DS, so I always have a bad belly anyway I'm investing in a pair of Spanx to get me through until January

November 4th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, I've gone up 2 full bra sizes already!!! My boobs are HUGE. My belly isn't really showing yet, but I think the boobs my give it away.

BTDT Moms, are they going to keep growing??? I've gone from an already large 34 D to a 36 DD. I'm not going to be able to find bras big enough if they keep growing!!!!

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

November 4th, 2013, 09:06 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Not showing yet, but I can get somewhat bloated by the end of the day depending on what I eat. I haven't shown any sooner with any of my pregnancies, thankfully. I'm expecting to have a bump that shows between 18-20 weeks if this goes like my 4 others.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

November 4th, 2013, 09:27 AM
rabbitranch's Avatar est. 2000
Nicole, they make bras that go much further into the alphabet. Unfortunately. I highly recommend going to a real undergarments store and getting measured by a professional fitter, and then buy the best bra you can. If you plan to breastfeed, Bravado makes some really awesome nursing bras for full-figured women. I am normally a 34D and have been as big as 36H when nursing
BuckeyeGal23 likes this.

Heidi, mama to 4 kiddos and an lost 11.25.13 at 11w5d
November 4th, 2013, 10:37 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
I feel like I'm showing but can still hide it. It's hard though! I have one pair of jeans that still button but are really uncomfortable to button. Otherwise everything still fits, I just feel super pregnant. I'll have to tell people soon but am hoping to hold off until my 12 week appt.

Yeah, the boobs just keep getting bigger. I'm a 34B normally and in my last pregnancy I stayed at 34C throughout but then hit 34DD once my milk came in and maintained that for the full year I breastfed.

Also, with the weight gain...for my first I gained 8 pounds in hte first trimester! but it slows down significantly later and then at least it's baby-related You'll lose it all later, just keep the babies healthy!

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search