Ugh men

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Marissa's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Marissa's Mommy
Sorry need to vent. Is tonight jerk night and I didn't get the memo? I came home all in a great mood and DH is apparently not. I got a call from my DDs birthday party venue needing info. I was downstairs and the tv was blaring so I turned it down. Mind you he is upstairs at this point. He walked down and was all pissy cause I turned the tv down. Then after i got off the phone I asked if he wanted me to warm up his food (having leftovers) and he didn't hear so asked again. He answered no. So I asked why and he said fine I'll eat. So I said well I don't care if you don't I'm just wondering why. Then he yelled a curse word and muttered something under his breath. Being my pregnant hormonal self I went upstairs and cried.
He is not normally a jerk and it definately doesn't take much to make me cry on a normal day when someone yells at me. Then he comes upstairs and says I'm sorry now will you drop it?? I love how guys suck at apologizing. And now he is mad I don't feel like watching the game with him. Sorry not really in the mood. Thanks for listening...

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful signature!
November 4th, 2013, 07:04 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
I'm sorry. I swear, it's like they're in their own little world. They just don't get it.
November 5th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Super Mommy
Men really ought to know not to mess with a pregnant woman's emotions.

While my hubby and I don't argue often I do feel I've been warning him a lot more lately: 'don't mess with a hormonal woman' - he usually stops whatever was bugging me at that point, lol.
November 5th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Hugs!!! I hope today is a better day!! I think it was definitely jerk day yesterday, although my issue was minor, I still went to bed pissed at DH for falling asleep on the sofa when I had asked him to take a mere 5 mins to make me a grilled cheese sandwich. I was so tired, achey and nauseous that I went to bed as soon as he got home from work. I had fed the kids and cleaned and I just needed a break. I drifted off to sleep thinking he would wake me up, but I woke up with hunger pains at 10pm (went to sleep at 8) and he was laying on the sofa with his clothes on, tv off asleep!!

I was fuming mad!!! I am still mad. lol
November 5th, 2013, 07:19 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I'm sorry I think Amy's right, they just don't understand at all. DH tells me I'm barely pregnant so I can't use that as an excuse yet.

November 5th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Omg!!!!! Im so sorry all of you are dealing with that... DF and I got in a little tiff on friday, nothing serious but he yelled because I didnt know the answer to his question and he thought I was putting him off- like I was saying I didnt know just because I didnt want to answer. (it was about how much gas it takes to travel from gilroy to sanjose- which I really dont remember since we dont live there anymore and we only used to go to sj occasionally) But then I just started crying and he felt bad, because he knew he was in a bad mood, then realized I really didnt know. He said he was sorry and gave me a loving hug and kiss, then we went and got food so I wouldnt have to "cook." (my version of cooking these days is usually frozen dinners that just go in a skillet or oven) But he is very sincere when he apologizes. Today he brought in the movie for the kids he rented before he left for work and made us a fire in the fireplace at 430am! Super sweet!

November 5th, 2013, 08:55 AM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
Awww I'm sorry yall. Yesterday wasn't too bad with us but today he kinda got on me because I left a pregnancy book in the car and we're not out yet. But left in his car, and I told him early so he could hide it before (if) anyone got in. Uuugh.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search