Moms with multiple c/s's

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2013, 04:38 PM
RhiettaP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many have you had, and has your OB voiced any concerns? This will be my 5th and final c/s. With my 3 c/s my ob mentioned uteran windows so I was terrified my whole 4th pregnancy. During that c/s my OB (different OB) said she has seen worse and that my scar tissue was more of a concern (my uterus was attached to my bladder).

I'm already starting to stress over my scar tissue ~ doing everything humanly possible to STAY AWAY from google!!

William 11.06.03
Ethan 7.3.08
Liam Ryan 2.17.12
Rowan Oliver 6.19.14
November 5th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Wow, about your uterus being attached to your bladder, its funny what our bodies do! I have only had one C/S so I guess its not much of a concern or issue right now, my OB is even pushing VBAC but I am fearful of it so I am sure I will end up with a repeat C/S and this is my last baby.
November 5th, 2013, 05:52 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
This will be my 5th and final repeat c-section. So far, so good. Each time, my OB has taken great care to clean up the existing scar tissue and cut it out before closing me back up again. This has allowed her to go through the same incision place each time and has left me with minimal scarring and minimal scar tissue. I have not had any complications, though, as far as scar tissue attaching to anything, so I'm of no help at all there. I'm so sorry your dr is writing off your concerns! Is there another caregiver in the same practice, dr or mw? If so, maybe schedule your next appointment with them and get a second opinion. If you're not satisfied, it may be time to try out some other drs. This is an important enough thing to not have your concerns properly addressed.

ETA: Sorry, I think I misread it the first time as saying you were voicing concerns and the dr didn't address them....oops...is your dr actually voicing concerns this time around? If so, perhaps they'll just monitor you more closely thoughout. I'm sorry this is causing you so much anxiety!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

Last edited by RunningMommyTo5; November 5th, 2013 at 06:57 PM.
November 5th, 2013, 05:56 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
This will be my 5th c-section. My doc says he can di as many as i want. No concerns or limits in his book. He's delivered all my kids. He's great.

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
-8/2000 -9/2000 -7/25/2013
November 5th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This will be my third and last because we will be done after this baby. I haven't seen my dr for an official OB visit yet, but he did mention how good my scar looked at my pap visit earlier this last month.
He did however tell me at my PP visit after my 2nd that he took all the scar tissue out before he closed me back up.

November 6th, 2013, 03:18 AM
dee.76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This will also be my 5th and last ... I had scary dr's last pregnancy scare the bejeezers out of me... And express their concerns about me not tying my tubes at the time.. But they cleaned up my scar tissue /adhesions while I had my last one ( while my spinal had run out!!! Ouch!!! ).... And have since spoken to other dr's etc and they have no concerns... I've never had any issues with any of my c-sections.. So I'm not concerned... I'm sure they will be happy I'm tying my tubes this time though... Lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search