Just need to ease my mind

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Hi I am new here and I tried to post this before not sure what happened! Just a little scared I have had a missed miscarriage. I haven't had any cramping or bleeding and according to the due date estimater I am about 8 weeks along. I've had slight nausea and my breast have been somewhat sore. Right now I'm suffering with sinus issues which I read that some women suffer with during pregnancy. I'm also wet down there which makes me think I'm bleeding but I'm not. My appetite is non existent as well. I just don't know what's going on at this point. I also just got insurance so I am trying to make an appointment to see a dr. It's so crazy that I have even went to taking pregnancy test to see if I am still pregnant. Which I know the test don't mean anything befause your levels will still remain if u have miscarried. Any thoughts on this? I know I sound crazy!!!

Any thoughts?
November 6th, 2013, 01:47 PM
I understand completely. I had a missed miscarriage last time, so I've been scared to death this time. My ob can't get me in until Monday, so I'm just sitting on pins and needles. what makes you think you've miscarried? just no confirmation that everything is okay? hugs! it will be okay :-)
November 6th, 2013, 01:50 PM
I have had the same mild symptoms so far. The only added ones are fatigue some days and a bad case of acne. I'm almost ten weeks, but haven't had the severe symptoms yet. It was the same with baby number two as well. One I had a lot of ms. Hang in there. I had an us at 8 weeks and things looks great and my 2nd pregnancy resulted in a healthy baby with few symptoms.
November 6th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would just try to make an apt with your OB... What makes you think have miscarried?

November 6th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Originally Posted by moxiemommie View Post
What makes you think have miscarried?
Hello! This is my question as well.
Missing my sweet little boy, RIP Baby Sullivan Parker
November 6th, 2013, 03:47 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
So sorry you are so scared. I had a missed miscarriage in March of this year and it was one of the most traumatic experiences of my life. I am still so scared that this one will turn out the same way, but I am trying to have faith that all is well in there. I would say even if your symptoms are mild, the fact that you still have them is a very good sign. I know when I finally started losing my little one in March, my symptoms went away almost immediately.

Huge hugs to you sweetie.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
November 6th, 2013, 04:10 PM
HopefulMommy81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
((hugs)) I hope you can get in to get some reassurance soon. Symptoms vary woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy...try to stay optimistic. Can you find a free clinic somewhere until your insurance kicks in?

Annalise is hoping to be a big sister on June 28, 2014. Forever missing her big brother, Matthew, stillborn on July 1, 2010.
November 6th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
I had a missed miscarriage a few years back...but I know this one is NOT because I'm sick as a dog.

USUALLY though I'm not that sick and I wasn't sick at ALL with that one. I just assumed I was lucky.

Even mild nausea is good =)

But I usually worry 24/7 and if I have a good day when I'm not sick as hell I assume I've lost it, too.

The time it happened, I suspected nothing.

THis is why I'm a huge fan of ultrasounds!
Thanks Kiliki for the siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search