Symptoms along the way...

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 1 Post By cortln
  • 1 Post By Wish44
  • 2 Post By Social Halfwit
  • 2 Post By susie_q
  • 2 Post By AtomicMama
  • 2 Post By AllyTales
  • 1 Post By moxiemommie
  • 1 Post By Demetria
  • 1 Post By RunningMommyTo5
  • 1 Post By njkatc

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
How many weeks are you?

How are you feeling now?

I am 11 weeks today. Still feeling icky! I am at the point where I wonder if I am going to feel this way the entire time! Still getting sick either before eating (when I smell the food) during eating or shortly after. I managed to eat some of my Chinese food from Sunday and it gave me a serious stomach pain...it wasnt the pregnancy nausea it was more like food poisoning pain. I am afraid to eat anything now.

I am also still moody, I go between being mad (mostly at the dumb things DH does!!) and then being sad for a variety of reasons.

I will just sit and wait for better days!
November 12th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How many weeks are you? 7 weeks 5 days.

How are you feeling now? Today seems better but last time I said that I felt 100 x's worse as the day went on. I did throw up this morning but it was more because I was gagging rather than nauseated. I dread what the next few weeks bring. I hope it just keeps getting better and not worse!
Demetria likes this.
November 12th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow.

I had a couple of better days that tricked me. Today, blah! My appetite is improving though. I actually feel sicker when I get too hungry. There are still limited foods that I can actually eat though. I'm trying to sneak in some fruits and veggies, but it's hard! And forget about meat...gross!

Today I am having a constant stretching pain in the middle/right of my lower abdomen. I'm guessing its the uterus stretching? I'm trying not to worry. Between this and the nausea, I'm down for the count!
Demetria likes this.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

November 12th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
7 weeks, still super sick. Yesterday I felt so good.. I ate all day and kept everything down... today, right back to not being able to eat anything and feeling like the tiny sips of water will turn on me at any moment. I'm heading over to my clinic's emergency department soon to see if they can put me on something to help, since I can't get an earlier appointment with my midwife. I thought I could power through this morning sickness like I have before, but this is so much worse and it's so bad I can barely get my son to school and home.
Demetria and moxiemommie like this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

November 12th, 2013, 10:50 AM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
10w4d. Still feel crappy and having a hard time staying up til 8. The problem with that is if I doze off, I'll wake up at 11 or midnight, and I'm up for a couple of hours before I fall back asleep only to be up at 630 for work.

Moody as all get out right now. Particularly sad. Coworkers are annoying the snot out of me. Super gassy and bloated (praise the lord for extra strength gas-x).

1st trimester sure ain't pretty.

November 12th, 2013, 11:08 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
10 weeks 1 day today. Feeling pretty lousy, BUT I haven't been throwing up as much. Some, but not 5 or 6 times a day anymore. I'll take it!

I'm also exhausted, but I have been able to get more done the past few days. I'm not sure if it's having more energy or just finally getting used to feeling tired all the time, but I caught up on laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and sorted through some co-op orders. Yay!

And I'm still an emotional disaster. Everything makes me cry. I feel really down a lot, which drives DH bonkers. I'm ready to start feeling like myself again.

November 12th, 2013, 11:18 AM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
11.2 weeks (wow)

Honestly, I feel really really good physically. My morning sickness lasted maybe 2 weeks? (6-8 weeks). Everyyyy so often I get a teeny queasy, but it passes in like 30 minutes. I have headaches, but manageable. My biggest complaint is my allergies, because I can't take all my meds. But seriously, I feel GREAT.

Mentally/hormonally is another story.

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
November 12th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im 10weeks and something days (refer to ticker!) Ive been feeling better, but still lazy and tired. I have insomnia and nausea, esp around food smells. I have tons of stuff to get done and I prefer to sit here on the couch on jm LOL
Demetria likes this.

November 12th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by susie_q View Post
10w4d. Still feel crappy and having a hard time staying up til 8. The problem with that is if I doze off, I'll wake up at 11 or midnight, and I'm up for a couple of hours before I fall back asleep only to be up at 630 for work.

Moody as all get out right now. Particularly sad. Coworkers are annoying the snot out of me. Super gassy and bloated (praise the lord for extra strength gas-x).

1st trimester sure ain't pretty.
UGH the gas, the gas!!!! Hahaha, I am a big fan of Gas-X as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxiemommie View Post
Im 10weeks and something days (refer to ticker!) Ive been feeling better, but still lazy and tired. I have insomnia and nausea, esp around food smells. I have tons of stuff to get done and I prefer to sit here on the couch on jm LOL
Well yea, most of my days are spent on the sofa, with my blanket and pillow, on JM. The girls are loving all of the PBS TV time they are getting in.
moxiemommie likes this.
November 12th, 2013, 12:36 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I'm 9wks and 1d-3d depending on who's dating you use.

Still sick as ever. Demi, I'm just like you. If the smell of food doesn't make me sick and I actually feel like I can eat something, I get sick in the middle of eating or shortly after, as well. I'm exhausted. The awful nighttime nausea is making to so hard to sleep. It's only pure will power that I'm not throwing up more than I am, but it's still actually happening more than I'd like. I'm also wondering if I'll be this way the entire pregnancy like I was with Bailey.
Demetria likes this.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

November 12th, 2013, 01:14 PM
njkatc's Avatar Kelly
I'm 10w5d and still exhausted and nauseous. Trying to wait for it to pass patiently but getting more and more frustrated as the days tick by and its still here.
Demetria likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search