What team are you on?!

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By alliebeecher
  • 1 Post By PinkFireFly
  • 1 Post By bluewren
  • 1 Post By mrsdaiwa24

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry if this has been discussed already and I missed it.. but some of you all are getting pretty close to that BIG ultrasound, and I'm wondering what everyone is thinking!?
Are you hoping for one or the other? Any gut feelings? Anyone not finding out until birth?? Spill it!!

November 26th, 2013, 08:38 PM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
Team green! But I think it's going to be team pink in the end. See if ramzi is right the third time

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012
November 26th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Super Mommy
It will be w big surprise in the delivery room. DS has told me he is only ever having a brother. We don't have a preference for anything other than healthy. But I think our elf will appear before delivery with team pink gear just in case... Then I can blame the elf for a girl.

November 26th, 2013, 10:59 PM
alliebeecher's Avatar Veteran
I'm not too close to the big ultrasound, but I'm hoping for a girl! Of course a boy would be fantastic also, but a girl is really my dream (I'll be eating those words when she's a teenager, lol!)
moxiemommie likes this.
November 27th, 2013, 05:23 AM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
My big u/s is EXACTLY a month from today- Dec 27th, eeeeeek!!

I've thought girl for quite some time, I even had a girl dream. But in the past few days I've thought boy, for some reason. *shrugs* my intuition sucks.

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
November 27th, 2013, 05:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm on team healthy baby!!!!!

I don't care which gender I just want another healthy baby in my arms!
Missymoos likes this.
November 27th, 2013, 05:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Also on team healthy baby!!!!!
I think it will probably be a boy, but we are kind of hoping for a girl, DH, really really really wants a girl, but he says it will be cute to be "that family" with the threeboys LOL and of course he will love a little boy, which is one of the things I was so worried about. (I mean if he were to get excited for a girl, but then it turned out to be a boy, I was worried about his reaction.)
But we are wayyyyy more concerned about having a healthy baby, that is most important.

November 27th, 2013, 06:16 AM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH still thinks girl and I'm having zero gender vibes.

I can think of reasons why I'd love to have another boy and why I'd love to have a girl so I'm not really rooting for any specific gender.
Missymoos likes this.

November 27th, 2013, 06:17 AM
dee.76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are about 5 weeks from our big u/s until we find out.. This is our last baby, we have 4 boys already ( 2 from my previous marriage)... Soooo....ultimately a girl would be abolsutely lovely.. But.... We make absolutely gorgeous little red head boys so we really don't mind terribly too much... (But would love to actually go down the pink aisle at the baby clothes section... Any section for that matter!!!).... On the upside if it was a boy , we wouldn't need to buy any clothes whatsoever for him... Lol

P.s. My thoughts are is that it's a boy...

November 27th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
We also have a team list if you would like to join....its just for predictions right now but will be updated as we get our genders in, We have one so far on Team Pink. Of course we ALL want healthy babies but other than that I am predicting team blue.

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...s-guesses.html

We also have a team list if you would like to join....its just for predictions right now but will be updated as we get our genders in, We have one so far on Team Pink. Of course we ALL want healthy babies but other than that I am predicting team blue.

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...s-guesses.html
November 27th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
I've been thinking team blue.... but I secretly REALLY want team pink!! My DP's family doesn't have ANY girls and they're dying to have a baby girl in the family - so that would be nice. Also, I just really want a girl. lol. Last reason - DP and I haven't come to an agreement yet on the circ decision and even though we made a "deal" about it, I'm still upset and torn over the issue. But we'll eventually have to face that issue either way, since we will definitely keep going until we have another boy. (and we want a few kids anyways)

November 27th, 2013, 07:52 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
I'm still officially Team Pink until we find out otherwise......which could be in just a couple of weeks thanks to the Maternity21 test.

DH wants a boy. DD refuses to acknowledge the thought of a brother and only wants a sister. I'm torn -- I'd like a boy so that he could carry on the family name (there are only granddaughters in the family and this wee one is the last chance) BUT I think it would be better for Betsy to have a sister -- my sister and I had the same age gap and we always had fun growing up.
Britt3 likes this.
November 27th, 2013, 08:25 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I am thinking girl, but would love either! In a way, it'd be great for Bailey to have a sister since she already has three older brothers, but it'd also be special for her to be the only girl and surrounded on both ends by protective brothers. I'm a bit away from the 20wk scan, but I think we'll do an elective one around 15ish weeks to find out!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

November 27th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had strong girl feelings for awhile, but now I have no clue! I really just want a healthy baby, and do not care either way. This is our first child and not our last, so we are happy with whatever God gives us. That said, I still can't wait to find out!!!

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

November 27th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Missymoos's Avatar 1st time Momma-to-be
I haven't had any gender-intuitions whatsoever - everyone around me keeps saying boy though, but I am not sure if that is because they all know that DH wants a boy (first)...I hope this is isn't our one and only but who knows right? So I am on the team healthy baby right now. I am just so happy to be pregnant that I wouldn't want to get set on one or the other at this point.

Our 20 week scan won't be until mid-January, unless our midwife gives us a requisition for an earlier one...although that could mean something is wrong so I am 100% ok with waiting until week 20

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search