I have to say this.

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Super Mommy
Besides this group, I am hearing of so many people due with babies around my due date. My friend is one month after me, and now tonight both a cousin and my mom's friend announced they are having grandkids around the month of my due date. DH's cousin who lost the baby this year is now due in April just before me.

I would love to share the limelight with them, but I'm not sure I could handle losing this pregnancy with so many people having babies when I should be too.

I have to just put this out there. I accept that the miscarriage wasn't my fault, and I know that I was given that experience and that child for a reason. It is so hard to see the babies who were born on the weekend I miscarried (two in my life specifically) because I feel like I mark time with their age. It was tough knowing that my cousin was in labor and a friend was in labor the weekend I lost mine. Ad I see their chubby little faces on Facebook and it stings a lot.

I know that I am strong. I know that I would get through anything and I know that this child is just as loved and welcomed as the last two pregnancies. But really, if anything happened, I have half a dozen reminders of who wouldn't be here with me and that makes me so sad.

So, I am trusting God and the power of purpose. If my purpose is do that all over again with even more reminders, fine. But I'm really hoping that everything goes well and this child has cousins with the same birthdate. I don't have any indicators that something is wrong, and judging from my emotional roller coaster and crazy pregnancy brain today, I feel like things are right on track. But I really appreciate that you guys are here no matter what path I'm on.

December 5th, 2013, 09:49 PM
alliebeecher's Avatar Veteran
Sending you hugs!!! You're right, you are strong and I'll be hoping that everything works out for the best.
December 6th, 2013, 03:16 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2

I think what you're feeling is completely normal. My fiance' died 8 days after my niece was born. She is a beautiful but constant reminder of how much time has passed. It isn't quite the same as what you're feeling, but it's a similar pain we share.

I'm sorry that you are feeling this pain. I hope that everything goes well for you and your little bean during this pregnancy.
December 6th, 2013, 04:53 AM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
*hugs* I wish you the best and a h&h 9 months.

December 6th, 2013, 06:33 AM
Super Mommy
hugs(()) It's hard. I know! I still haven't told any one because I miscarried at 10 weeks 2 days.

It gets easier. Promise!

hugs(()) It's hard. I know! I still haven't told any one because I miscarried at 10 weeks 2 days.

It gets easier. Promise!

It gets easier. Promise!

Mom of two TEENAGE girls, 16 and 13.
Triple Negative Breast Cancer Survivor
DX date Nov 20, 2009
Chemo date Jan. 11, 2010
Bilateral mast. March 16, 2010
Exchange tissue expanders September 28, 2010
Expecting the UNEXPECTED but very much wanted little bundle June 28, 2014
I just might be to old for this!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

December 6th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Big hug! Your fears are completely normal. We all have them, and with your past it makes sense. But, like you said, so far everything is normal. The end of the first trimester is in sight for you. We're all here to lean on each other.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

December 6th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
*hugs* Yes thats is completly normal. There have been tragedies and happy times that mark those tragedies for me as well. There is one time a year that just maims me, every year, and I just cant get the date out of my head, becauseof course there is are a few bdays within that time frame. Lots of prayers foryou and a happy healthy baby and 9 months *morehuggles*

December 6th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks so much. I needed to put it out there. I woke up today and feel a lot better physically and mentally.

December 6th, 2013, 11:07 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I'm so sorry that you are struggling. I am so hoping that this is a happy, healthy pregnancy for you, with a sweet, healthy baby in June

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search