Whats for dinner???

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By moxiemommie
  • 1 Post By mrsdaiwa24
  • 1 Post By Social Halfwit
  • 1 Post By alliebeecher

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I randomly want spaghetti and meatballs... I NEVER eat it normally but I want it with garlic bread and a caffiene free pepsi.But I dont have any ingredients for it ugggg!!!!
mrsdaiwa24 and susie_q like this.

December 11th, 2013, 03:31 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Toasted ravioli, salad, and some garlic bread. Yum!
susie_q likes this.
December 11th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
I really want the cheap freezer pizza but I don't want to share it. So I'm contemplating mac and cheese with meatballs (random, yes) for the boys. Then delicious, horribly greasy cheap freezer pizza once they are done. Yess... my precious...

DF made chili and has just enough left for him, which is fine because I hate chili more than anything else I've ever hated so he can get down on that. We're coming up on grocery day so dinners are getting pretty creative.
susie_q likes this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

December 11th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Homemade Chilli! But I am in bed. The kids are eating. I am nauseous and my c-section scar is hurting from me coughing. Sorry to rain on your dinner thread. lol. I am having a rough night.
December 11th, 2013, 03:53 PM
alliebeecher's Avatar Veteran
I've got beef stroganoff sitting in the crockpot, should be done in four hours or so. Just in time for my husband to get home and help me feed the cats.
susie_q likes this.
December 11th, 2013, 04:02 PM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pasta shells with tomato and sweet Italian sausage. Salad and garlic bread on the side. It came out really tasty and I'm not a huge meat sauce fan.

December 11th, 2013, 04:27 PM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demetria View Post
Homemade Chilli! But I am in bed. The kids are eating. I am nauseous and my c-section scar is hurting from me coughing. Sorry to rain on your dinner thread. lol. I am having a rough night.
Aw *hugs* I hope you feel better soon!

I made Indian for dinner, butter chicken. With salad and garlic naan!

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
December 11th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Must be Italian night! I made spaghetti with salad and garlic bread. It's the only thing I really ate today, it's all that Audra wanted.
December 11th, 2013, 05:38 PM
njkatc's Avatar Kelly
Today is my work from home day and so I made meatballs and sauce today. The kids and dh had meatball parm sandwiches, I just had a bowl of meatballs and some bread with salad. Tomorrow I have to go to dinner with work, not looking forward to that, and Friday I have to take Alex to a birthday party.

I don't know why when I answer one question about dinner I include the next few days. LOL

December 11th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We ended up having left over tacos and nachos. I'm craving spaghetti soo bad but when I make it's alot and normally for a huge crowd. So I'm making it on Sunday when everyone is over for Dougie's birthday.

December 11th, 2013, 06:45 PM
HopefulMommy81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Baked chicken and fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy and coleslaw...all purchased from the deli at the grocery store. Nothing else sounded OK to me, except other things I REALLY can't have being GD.

Annalise is hoping to be a big sister on June 28, 2014. Forever missing her big brother, Matthew, stillborn on July 1, 2010.
December 11th, 2013, 06:53 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had frozen mac and cheese. I wanted tacos, but Nick wanted me to cook it with venison meat and I said nevermind.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

December 11th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Salad with spinach and chick-pea falafels. About to get late night seconds actually . It was great but got me thinking that on Friday I want to make some gyros with falafels. This baby is apparently a vegetarian so I need to explore my options so I am not living off flour

I am reaaaaaaaally craving me some chocolate milk though, been thinking about it ALL day, and I can't remember the last time I had that!

December 11th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I literally ate velveeta cheese dip with rotel and it was delicious.
December 11th, 2013, 09:54 PM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
I had a veggie burger with baked fries. I really reeeeeally need to get myself back on a good eating plan before I put on 80lbs with this kid. I'm already getting fat pregnant face.

Feel better, Demi!!

December 12th, 2013, 10:51 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I hope you're feeling better tonight, Demi!

Last night we had breakfast for dinner. I grated some potatoes for hash browns and made eggs (hard boiled for DS, poached for me, and fried for DH and DSD...because I love to be a short order cook ) and maple sausage. It was quick and easy, so I was happy.

Tonight, I have a chicken "schwarma" in the crock pot and I'm serving it with cucumber sauce, hummus, pita, and hopefully I have time to make some tabouli salad.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search