How is your day???

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By Demetria
  • 1 Post By TeamMom2008
  • 1 Post By susie_q
  • 1 Post By Missymoos
  • 1 Post By AtomicMama
  • 1 Post By alliebeecher
  • 3 Post By Social Halfwit

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ive had a weird few nights where I wake up at 11-12 and cant go back to sleep until like 3. Anyways I had just gotten to sleep and Brian woke me up yelling because he has no clean work shirts... I said I was sorry, but he kept up so I finally said, well then you can start helping me fold and do laundry. He knows I just cant get everything done around everyone elses schedule like I used to.
Then I woke up an hr later because Sadie was whimpering to go out ehich she never does but I endes up falling asleep and she went poo. Ugg. I got up 20 min later and let her out. Its 730 and i STILL havent gotten the kids up... I feel terrible, but you cant leave everything to a pregnant person! Ive even had to change cat boxes because I get so tired of asking and when brian gets home he heads up stairs to play his game and by then its dark I have horses to feed and then dinner to make.I suppose ill just take the laundry baskets downstairs to fold. ( i try to avoid it, so i dont have to lug them back up....)
I hate getting tired halfway through the day.... But its just one of those days , it will get better. It doesnt help that my neighbor has been stalking us, and jumping out at our cars when we go down the road, proceeding to yell things like feed your horses or give them water... its friggin annoying because hes NOT even awake when I feed or fill there troph and he just watches out of his windows... all the time. I cannot wait till I put thise cameras up, so they can fine his *** or throw him in the slammer for stealing, trespassing and stalking. ( yeah hes stolen **** before)

December 12th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
You need a mama-only spa day!!! Wow at your neighbor, he sounds like a real piece of work!

Hugs! I hope it gets better for you soon sweetie.

I feel bad for complaining that I can't even get these Christmas dresses done in the time span that I would like too. The apartment has been clean lately, bursts of energy every now and then....the kids rooms could use some cleaning but I don't bother.
AtomicMama and moxiemommie like this.
December 12th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Super Mommy
Sounds like a rough day. Demi is right. You need a solid me-only break. I'd assign yourself a day this weekend and take it.
moxiemommie likes this.

December 12th, 2013, 10:19 AM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
Holy moly! You need a day off! Between your mom and grandpa and your neighbor, jeez! I also didn't know you had horses, that's so neat

Day is going by okay. 2.5 hr commute again, which is typical, but I drove in instead of taking the train (aka missing my nap) because an old coworker asked if I could babysit. She's since changed her mind because it's cold out and she doesn't want me out in the cold. UGH. Oh well, now I can go home early and enjoy my evening.
moxiemommie likes this.

December 12th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Missymoos's Avatar 1st time Momma-to-be
*hugs*

What a crabby neighbour! Everyone gets off days and everyone is entitled to a little break to spend on themselves and I think you are due.

My DH had no underwear after work yesterday so he was strutting around commando...I find it really funny because before I moved in with him, he used to do all his own laudnry AND his father's laundry. I took over after I realized he was just throwing everything in together, and everything into the drier afterwards - soooo not how you should be doing laundry - but underwear (and work shirts!) can totally be done using the man-method with no ill effects!

Anyhow - hang in there, I betcha your DH comes home feeling bad for yelling at his pregnant wife and does something sweet for you

My day so far has been great, just the cold affecting me - anyone else have excruiatingly painful nipples when they get hard from the cold??? Holy moly, I thought they were going to fall off thsi morning as I was scraping ice off of my windshield.
moxiemommie likes this.
December 12th, 2013, 12:24 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Big hugs!!

Your DH sounds like mine. Always wanting to know where his clean work clothes are. Some mornings, I'm tempted to tell him to call the laundry fairy and ask. But I don't. I just get them for him. Sigh.

My day has been very productive Which it needs to be. I have 8,000 items left on my wedding to do list and only 16 days until the actual wedding, which Christmas in there, too!
moxiemommie likes this.

December 12th, 2013, 12:54 PM
alliebeecher's Avatar Veteran
*hugs* sorry about your stressful day. That neighbor sounds like a nightmare.

My day is boring so far. I'm still off of work per doctor's orders (I go back tomorrow). I'm watching The Dark Knight Rises and listening to the adult cats play with the kitten in the other room.
moxiemommie likes this.
December 12th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
Your neighbor is going to end up with a very pregnant, angry mob at his front door at this rate... we will all show up and vomit and eat and pee and probably nap all over his lawn.

My day feels very long because Bodhi is attending movie night at school, which means I don't pick him up until 6pm and he is spending his tooth fairy money on junk food like an adult. Two days after have two teeth capped because I am a big poster of parenting WIN. Oh well! He'll just swish more mouthwash tonight and call it good.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

December 12th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Heh, I can totally imagine everyone spread out all over his property in tents ( where we live everyone has 10-20 acre parcels, so he just happens to be on a rolling hill that looks down on our hill.) Fortunately we are not the only ones that have had trouble and TWO neighbors actually moved away because of him. He trespasses, steals, has filled the neighbors car with sugar and blew there engine. My other neighbors who have my dog max over for play dates ended up chasing him off their property with their rifle because he was stealing then He refused to get off their property! He came over to our housr in summer asking for 12k to re fo HIS road which is already paved, while ours is gravel and filled with potholes ( but the rd runs around the back of his property and he refees to it as his rd because they cut off like 0.1 acre to put in the rd 20 something yrs ago and if you try to redo the rd he takes a pick to it!) The reason he called the sheriff is because a couple months back he came up saying the horses had no water- but he didnt see that I watched him dump it out it needed to be filled but it was 1/3 full. You see the water puddled around the troph where he dumped it! I told him to get off the property, and every now and again when hes walking the property or looking at us my mom will flip him off. ( she happened to do so that day)So he called the officer saying the horses havent been fed. No ones ever called the cops because they fear retailiation, so we r just getting cameras. Totally helps to vent about it! Ive had horse foe 11 yrs n worked w them for 12. I take the horses with behavioral issues/mental issues. My Dancer is actually brain damaged and had seizures and was deemed un rideable. Ive known him 12 yrs never saw him have a seizure, and have will have ownrd him 9 years as of december 16th. Hes green but totally rideable now all though Im the only one that rides him cuz of the possbility he could have a seizure. Anyways this neighbor thinks I know nothing.

December 12th, 2013, 04:30 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Sorry you're having so many neighbor troubles.

Long, bitterly cold day. Not bad, just long. Only six more school days left until Christmas break -- I can't wait!
December 12th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
I love horses!!! I took riding lessons in college. I have a hard time dealing with 5 cats and a puppy though, and I live in a neighborhood =) Nice corner lot, but I also have ******* neighbors who ***** about everything.

Today went well, I had fun at work, my kids did great, and like Amy says, only 6 days until break!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search