Peeing

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How much peeing is to much peeing?

I get that peeing is part of pregnancy but I seriously have been going like every hour if I can make it an hour, in my other pregnancies I never woke up in the middle if the night to pee until the end but I wake up 2 or 3 times between 2 am and 7am it's getting annoying
December 12th, 2013, 10:47 AM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm not aware of any issue with "too much" peeing so long as you're actually peeing and not just feeling the urge to pee (UTI). I'd say limit your fluid intake an hour or so before bed to see if it helps. You're obviously outputting enough so cutting back a bit won't hurt.

December 12th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I get up 2-3 times a night, as well. I probably pee about every 1-2 hours during the day. I've also been drinking lots of water because I've been extra thirsty. I really haven't been concerned about it since I know it's normal in pregnancy. I don't have another pregnancy to compare it to though.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

December 12th, 2013, 10:53 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I drink a lot, mostly water, so I also pee a lot, even more often when pregnant. I won't even make it an hour a lot of times. I do cut back an hour or two before bed and I can usually make until I wake up. That's early for me, so between 4am-430am. If I slept later, then I'd have to wake up around that time and go, then back to bed. It sounds normal as long as you're not having any of the aforementioned symptoms that indicate UTI!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

December 12th, 2013, 11:00 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I try to drink about 70 oz of water a day. I pee more during the day. If I wake up at night (usually because of one of the kids), I usually have go to the bathroom. But if they don't wake me up, I'll sleep to morning and be fine. If it's a huge increase, do you think there is a chance it might be a UTI or bladder infection without any other signs?

December 12th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I pee alot too lol I am going to the bathroom about every hour to hour and a half, that's when I'm at work. When I'm at home, I notice it's more often.

I notice that I can pee, then when I stand up to pull up my pants I need to sit back down and I pee some more. VERY ANNOYING.

At night, I get up 3-4 times to pee. It's like my bladder is the size of a pea!!!
December 12th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I drink alot of water but the babies also like my bladder so I'm always going to the bathroom and having issues empting because of them..

December 12th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Missymoos's Avatar 1st time Momma-to-be
I find while I am at work I pee more, at least once every hour & half - probably because I sit at a desk all day and am constantly drinking water or gingerale. At home I find I drink a little less so I don't have to pee as often. Earlier in the first trimester (how cool is it that we get to say that now!!!) I had to get up at night to pee, but now I find that I am usually ok until I normally get up...but then I pee like a racehorse when I do!

ps- I also noticed that in early pregnancy my pee was a super bright yellowish-light green! That was one of the things that tipped me off that I might be preggers...but now it seems like my "normal" pee.
December 12th, 2013, 02:14 PM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
I don't think there's such a thing as too much I've always peed a lot. I tend to drink 125 ounces of water or so a day, so I always pee at least once an hour.. sometimes twice.

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
December 12th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, I agree with the other posts I would also say it could depend on the baby's position too, I mean the little thing could be sitting right on top of your bladder! LOL Luke was sitting on my sciatic nerve and some other nerve, because I could barely open my legs without it being horribly painful but thats wasnt until about 6 mos...

December 12th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
In the beginning I was going 3-4 times a night, now I am down to only 1x a night. Maybe 2x if I have been drinking a ton of water that day but I am also sleeping a little better at night so that may be a reason I am not getting up as much.
December 12th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
At work I don't get to drink much. But on the way home I drink and when I get home I pee about every half hour. At my son's band concert I peed 4 times in 35 minutes. That was borderline ridiculous.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search