gender predictors for fun

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Justjessie
  • 1 Post By momRT
  • 1 Post By Mommy2JH

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2013, 10:34 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
okay so I've done some reading and then a few gender predictors for fun. thought I would tell ya all about them in case anyone wants to try em. the first one is the baking soda test this is where you get 2 tablespoons of baking soda and put it in a cup then get a urine sample in a separate cup. then pour the urine over the baking soda. if it fizzes like soda or beer it's a boy. if it does nothing or barely fizzis it's a girl. next is the Drano crystals test. this one has actually been recommended by some doctors midwives and sono techs. get 2 tablespoons of the Drano crystals in the bottom of a
glass jar or cup. then take a urine sample in a separate cup. please note: do this outside. and stay away from it. pour around 3 ounces of urine on top of the Drano. after about 15 seconds look at what color the liquid is. if it stays the same or hardly no change then it's a girl. it will either be the color of your pee or the color of the Drano crystals. if it turns brown or wait darker it's a boy. I did both of these and they both said boy. also, the intelligender. I did not buy it but I did talk to a biologist that said you can buy some litmus paper for like $2 on Amazon and it test for the same exact thing as the intelligender. it test the pH balance is in your urine and she said that a more alkaline or normal urine means girl. a more acidic urine means boy.

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
-8/2000 -9/2000 -7/25/2013
December 19th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
I did Draino with my son but didn't know to get away from it...yikes!!!

I did the baking soda test with this one and got girl once and boy once LOL!

I did intelligender and the pink and blue pee stick test and they both said girl.
jjustice12 likes this.
December 19th, 2013, 10:59 PM
momRT's Avatar Veteran
I did intelligender and it said boy. I might try the baking soda one now to see what it says.
jjustice12 likes this.
Jackson 01/27/2014
Born at 19 weeks and 2 days

December 19th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justjessie View Post
I did Draino with my son but didn't know to get away from it...yikes!!!

I did the baking soda test with this one and got girl once and boy once LOL!

I did intelligender and the pink and blue pee stick test and they both said girl.
Was the drano one right for u? I've heard some really good reviews on it. you should do it now since u know what your having to see if its right

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs

Last edited by jjustice12; December 19th, 2013 at 11:05 PM.
December 19th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momRT View Post
I did intelligender and it said boy. I might try the baking soda one now to see what it says.
Try the drano one too the reviews are really good and the fact that so drs, midwives, an sono techs are saying it's the most accurate of the fun gender predictors says a lot

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
December 20th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Veteran
I just did the baking soda and it said girl. My little sister did the baking soda, the red cabbage thing, and intelligender all said boy and she had a girl lol.
jjustice12 likes this.

Mommy of two Boys
Expecting Baby Boy #3!!

Angel in Heaven 7/2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search