'Feeling' Pregnant

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 1st, 2014, 01:05 PM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
So how many of us are in the 'I don't feel pregnant stage'?

How many of us are still dealing with MS?

My MS has dwindled down to a 2 on a scale of 1-10 and I am feeling pretty normal again. Other than the belly and the occasional baby movements, and the annoying round ligament aches every now and again, I would say that I definitely don't feel pregnant!
Mel S likes this.
January 1st, 2014, 01:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My MS is about a 2, like yours. Maybe a 3. I'll take it though! At night, I definitely feel pregnant since sleeping isn't going so well. However, there are days that I don't feel pregnant at all though. My growing belly an those movements remind me though!
Mel S likes this.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

January 1st, 2014, 02:19 PM
RhiettaP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It still does not feel real to me...not sure why since this is my 5th, I've had 2 u/s's, heard the heart beat and I have the worse 24/7 sickness. I think because I don't "look" pregnant yet....I'm in maternity pants, but I just look like I've put on a few pounds....not pregnant...

William 11.06.03
Ethan 7.3.08
Liam Ryan 2.17.12
Rowan Oliver 6.19.14
January 1st, 2014, 02:22 PM
HailandNevansmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I ve felt pregnant since the first month... im already feeling movement , but it could be cause its my third pregnancy.. ull feel it soon enough =)

January 1st, 2014, 03:08 PM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm there! Is this what they call the second trimester bliss? I feel really super good. I have a small belly, but nothing uncomfortable yet. No m/s. Minus headaches, I feel amazing.
Britt3, Demetria and Mel S like this.

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
January 1st, 2014, 03:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't really feel pregnant. I think I am still in shock. I mean i have seen baby twice, felt it numerous times, heard the heartbeat hundreds of times yet. My belly is growing, I have cravings, I still have symptoms yet I don't FEEL pregnant
Demetria and Mel S like this.
January 1st, 2014, 03:33 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
MS has become super tolerable. It gets bad if I don't eat but stays away most other times. Refilling Zofran just to be on the safe side but I probably won't even use half of this bottle.

I'm feeling pretty pregnant. Very exhausted. Lots of pee. Congestion with no cold, super dry mouth, crying a lot. Last night I accidentally elbowed Bueller in the face and I immediately began to sob and hold her, apologizing. My DF was laughing so hard and that only made me cry more.

My tummy has also become firm. I can't suck in anymore.
Mel S likes this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

January 1st, 2014, 03:35 PM
Super Mommy
I don't feel any different either. No frequent potty breaks, nothing just bloating. It stinks because I really don't look preggers, just chunky.

Mom of two TEENAGE girls, 16 and 13.
Triple Negative Breast Cancer Survivor
DX date Nov 20, 2009
Chemo date Jan. 11, 2010
Bilateral mast. March 16, 2010
Exchange tissue expanders September 28, 2010
Expecting the UNEXPECTED but very much wanted little bundle June 28, 2014
I just might be to old for this!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

January 1st, 2014, 03:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel pregnant. I have felt baby since 9.5 weeks, and feel he/she everyday now. The ms is gone but man do I get dizzy/winded often. If I didnt know better I would think I were having twins!!! My belly is huge! I mean, I was overweight before, but I did not have a belly, it looked flat for the most part... NOW?!! I couldnt pass this off as "extra weight" If I wanted to. Its THAT obvious. I feel kind of fat though LOL.
Mel S likes this.

January 1st, 2014, 04:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh, I totally feel pregnant - but that's ok.

Baby has been head down since around 12 weeks and is giving my sciatica a run for it's money. If I'm on my feet for any amount of time, my lower back and butt cheeks/upper legs start hurting fierce. My belly is big enough to make it harder to turn over in bed....

Good news, only like 5 months to go.. LOL
Demetria likes this.
January 1st, 2014, 05:06 PM
Regular
I don't feel pregnant. I just feel and look like I'm getting fat (which sucks..) lol I haven't had MS at all and haven't felt any movements. My mom was asking me the other day if I've felt any movement and I told her I didn't think so but I don't know what I should really be feeling. Her explanation was butterflies and gas.... haha thanks mom. Only thing that has really changed is the terrible headaches I've been getting.
Mel S likes this.
January 1st, 2014, 05:11 PM
Veteran
I definitely feel pregnant. My morning sickness has now whittled down to just the morning instead of all day so I'll take it! I do get dizzy some if I do too much so I have to take frequent breaks. I have food aversions to pretty much everything but especially raw meat! I gag at the thought of it
January 1st, 2014, 05:19 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
Definitely feeling pregnant here too. I can totally feel my bump when I sit down, when I first get up to walk after sitting for a while, and when I am trying to sleep. I am so happy that my MS is also pretty much gone. I occasionally still get a bad taste in my mouth, or gag when brushing my teeth, but otherwise, it is gone.

Love this stage!
Mel S likes this.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
January 1st, 2014, 05:20 PM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Depends. My insurance declined to pay for my Zofran over the weekend. Rather than pay $100 I opted to have a go without it. Day 5 and so far so good. I have to be really careful about eating every 2 hours but I'm managing. My hip pain is a fairly constant reminder. I've been feeling movement more and more and just started having BH this past week. All that adds up to feeling pretty preggers. I'm still in denial that a baby is coming in roughly 5 months.

January 1st, 2014, 06:26 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I "feel" pregnant because I have a big bump now lol, but its still unreal to me.

Still having MS. Its getting old and tiring. However at night I binge

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

January 1st, 2014, 06:58 PM
chrysalis1's Avatar + Positively Pregnant! +
No morning sickness at all!! Which is so weird, I had awful morning sickness up until roughly 10-11 weeks so bad that my dietician said I had hyperemsis gravidarium! Right now my morning sickness is a 0!!

On the other hand my belly is round now and showing, and I have the linea negra and also a little sprinkling of acne, lol.

The times I feel the most pregnant are when I am standing up and can feel the baby move. My placenta is anterior (upper left anterior), so the Dr said I will feel movement later. That is probably why I never feel him move when I'm sitting or lying down. But the moment I stand up, if he's awake it's a totally different story! It's like YES, I am pregnant and the baby is saying hi lol.
"Mild" pcos, blessed with BFP on cycle #4 ttc
Baby Braden 5/25/2014He's finally here!

]
January 1st, 2014, 07:27 PM
Marissa's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Marissa's Mommy
The last week or so I haven't felt pregnant other than a bigger belly. It's kind of weird but enjoying it for now until the uncomfortable part starts.
Demetria likes this.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful signature!
January 2nd, 2014, 01:09 AM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I still feel kinda first-trimester..y but I'm still earlier than most. It's getting better as the days go on. The MS has almost completely gone away but the migraines are still sticking around for now, and the lack of energy. Regardless, I don't feel pregnant. I never do, until the baby starts rolling around in there

January 2nd, 2014, 05:35 AM
Super Mommy
I feel that I'm looking more pregnant - my boobs have all of a sudden grown and my belly is starting to look like a pregnant belly/feel more firm opposed to just 'fat'...in that sense I feel pregnant.

As for feeling different, I still feel pretty much the same. I didn't have any morning sickness but did experience quite a bit of exhaustion - for the most part I am able to stay up later now, yet I still get exhausted quickly after activity. I took the dog for an hour power-walk in the woods yesterday and had a nap right after, lol.
January 2nd, 2014, 07:00 AM
Veteran
I don't really feel pregnant. I'm exhausted still, but I think that's more from my other 2 not sleeping well than from pregnancy. MS has pretty much dwindled. I have a day here or there where I feel awful, but they are much fewer than they used to be. And I haven't felt baby yet, so I don't have that part of the picture.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search