Prayers for Demi

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 4th, 2014, 03:40 PM
njkatc's Avatar Kelly
This is so, so heartbreaking!!!! Sending you tons of T&Ps, Demi!!!! I'm so sorry!!!!!

January 4th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Missymoos's Avatar 1st time Momma-to-be
I managed to get a couple msgs through on Facebook yesterday but they were quick because the cellphone reception is spotty up as far as we were so I just wanted to post here for Demi.

Demi, my heart is broken hearing what you have gone through - you and your family have been in my thoughts constantly for the past couple days - no words I can say will heal the pain you are going through but I just wanted to let you know that I hope you get some answers so that you can start the healing process.

It will be hard with the other children to care for, but I hope you will be able to have the time you need to grieve.

I know many of the girls here are feeling the same - I wish I was closer to you, both friendship-wise and locationally so I could do more for you but since I am not, I can only send my heart and thoughts out to you and give them freely.

*hugs*
Mel S and EllaKittson like this.
January 4th, 2014, 06:52 PM
chrysalis1's Avatar + Positively Pregnant! +
I don't know what to say but this is SO unfair! I adore Demi, her heart is so big... I am getting upset here typing this.... I will keeping her and her baby boy in my prayers :'(
"Mild" pcos, blessed with BFP on cycle #4 ttc
Baby Braden 5/25/2014
January 5th, 2014, 06:58 AM
Danielle80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't belong to this DDC anymore but I do check in on you ladies from time to time and I just wanted to say how very sorry I am to hear of Demi's loss. The whole message just broke my heart. I pray that she is doing ok physically. Prayers for her family as they grieve this horrible loss! Hugs!
moxiemommie likes this.

Last edited by Danielle80; January 5th, 2014 at 08:15 AM.
January 5th, 2014, 07:50 AM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
My heart breaks for you, I couldn't even believe what I was reading. Sending many prayers to you and your family.

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012
January 5th, 2014, 11:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just wondering if anyone has heard an update. This has been weighing quite heavily on me.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

January 5th, 2014, 11:06 AM
.t.e.r.r.a.'s Avatar Proud to be a WAHM
Demi, this is such sad news to hear. I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart hurts for you!! ((Hugs))
January 5th, 2014, 06:15 PM
dee.76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry I haven't posted sooner.. I have only had my phone to post as I just got a new computer....

This absolutely breaks my heart and cannot begin to imagine what you and your family are going through.. I am so terribly terribly sorry .. sending lots of thoughts prayers and many hugs...

January 6th, 2014, 12:42 AM
HailandNevansmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
im soooo sorry and my thoughts n prayers are with u at this truly heartbreaking time.Ill be thinking of u and your lil angel .... I have no words other than I am so sorry...
January 6th, 2014, 08:55 PM
This is heartbreaking. I am so very sorry. Thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family.
January 7th, 2014, 02:26 AM
Veteran
I am just getting caught up now that I am back home for a few days. I am heartbroken for Demi. I am keeping her in my thoughts.
January 7th, 2014, 07:48 AM
trusting and believing
no words really, so heartbreaking, Demi, I'm very sorry

Mom to one son born December 2010 and expecting another little guy June 16, 2014!
January 7th, 2014, 08:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Demi, still thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers, Im so sorry you have to relive this again, my heart is broken for you. Im praying that you will be able rest, and that the time in the hospital passes quickly so you can heal in the comfort of your own home. There are really no words for everything you have gone through, but sending prayers and love.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search