Prayers for Demi

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2014, 09:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Last night Demi sent me a message she was having some extreme pain and lots of discharge. When she seen her ob the baby had a high heart rate and they did a ultrasound to find all of Demi's fluid was gone. I asked if it would be ok to update you girls for prayers and this was her last update :

Yes that is fine hun I haven't had the strength to go in and post anything. His heart rate is now down to 100 and I've accepted that he's not going to make it so the induction process has started. I saw for myself on ultrasound that there was literally no fluid whatsoever around him. They gave me vaginal cytotec and I've already been contracting so it's not doing much more than what my body was doing on its own anyway. His foot had fallen into my cervix because I had already dilated so much. I'm so incredibly sad. I just feel so crushed and defeated. I am sure I don't want to TTC again. I don't want to have to ever endure this kind of heartbreak again.

Please send her and baby boy lots of thoughts and prayers

Update from Demi
Hey just wanted to give and update. This all just seems like a true nightmare. I'm still 'in labor status' they have given me cytotec (sp?) twice, once vaginally and once orally. I had to leave the oral tabs in between my cheek and gums for 30 mins to dissolve. Well it didn't dissolve so I had to swallow them with water. I almost threw up so I could only get one down with the tiny amount of water they have me. I can not eat or drink anything incase they have to send me for a D&C, they put patients under for that. I really hope I don't have to have a D&C I would rather give my little boy the benefit of a natural birth. Gosh this is so hard to type. The doctor examined me yesterday evening and said she 'thinks the entire pregnancy is just sitting in my vaginal canal and I just have to push' tried that, no results. I've been bleeding a lot. Blood pressure low and I had a low grade fever at one point. I am sure they will use the meds once more before sending me for a D&C I don't know how that will work if the doctor has already said he's in my vaginal canal already. They put these absorbent. Pads on the bed to catch the blood (and there was a LOT when they first put the 4 pills of meds to dissolve inside me!!) and they chance them but of course for some period of time I'm just sitting in blood. It's on the sheets and my gown....they change those periodically as well but I feel and smell really gross as they won't let me get up and shower!! I have been dizzy a little. They tried a 'sink bath' while I was in bed at my request but it didn't work and I still smell the blood. �� I'm just ready for all of this to be over so that I can go home and cry a good old fashioned cry. My heart rate has been through the roof with nerves and anxiety most of the time, but I'm trying to remain calm. If you don't mind can you copy the status updates that some of the ladies made so that I can read them here when I can, I haven't gotten brave enough to go on to the main Facebook page and won't until I'm ready to announce to my friends on there about the baby and I won't do that until after I've given birth. The nurse said when he's out they will wrap him up and take him to 'a room' where I'm not sure but we will get the chance to see him and I'm sitting here in tears because I don't know how I will handle that. Well I will update you again when all of this is over. Thanks again for you ladies love and support. I will read emails when I can. I haven't slept much. Just sitting and watching tv all night and dozing for minutes in between.

Last edited by Jessica121706; January 4th, 2014 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Update from Demi
January 3rd, 2014, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my gosh! This absolutely devastates me. I cannot begin to imagine what Demi is going through. My thoughts and prayers are with Demi and her family. We love you, Demi!

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

January 3rd, 2014, 09:43 AM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
All my heart goes out to her. So very very devastating.

January 3rd, 2014, 09:43 AM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh no! I'll be keeping Demi and her family in my thoughts.

January 3rd, 2014, 09:47 AM
Halloween81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with her and her family.
Chemical pregnancy - January 9, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - April 21, 2010
Miscarriage at 7 weeks - October 22, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - May 14, 2011
Miscarriage at 17 weeks - December 7, 2011 (My sweet little Joshua had Achondrogenesis type 2)
Miscarriage at 5 weeks - June 5, 2013

All test results normal. Reason for RPL unknown.

Annabel born healthy at 35 weeks - May 22, 2014
January 3rd, 2014, 09:53 AM
Super Mommy
I'm so sorry to hear this... My heart is breaking for Demi and her family. I cannot even imagine what her heart is feeling right now.

January 3rd, 2014, 10:05 AM
Super Mommy
Oh my goodness!! My thoughts go out to her and her family!!

Mom of two TEENAGE girls, 16 and 13.
Triple Negative Breast Cancer Survivor
DX date Nov 20, 2009
Chemo date Jan. 11, 2010
Bilateral mast. March 16, 2010
Exchange tissue expanders September 28, 2010
Expecting the UNEXPECTED but very much wanted little bundle June 28, 2014
I just might be to old for this!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

January 3rd, 2014, 10:13 AM
Veteran
I am praying for her, her family, and that precious baby boy. This is such heartbreaking news.

Mommy of two Boys
Expecting Baby Boy #3!!

Angel in Heaven 7/2013
January 3rd, 2014, 10:16 AM
Caitlin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry. There is no words to explain the heartache, especially this far along.

I pray for peace for Demi & her family.
January 3rd, 2014, 10:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my goodness this broke my heart and brought the tears on. I'm sending all the pray and thoughts that I can for you Demi and your beautiful family and sweet baby boy! May Gods hands hold your family tight though this hard time.

January 3rd, 2014, 10:27 AM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
I just put my head down at my desk and just cried. Demi my heart goes out to you and your family, I cannot even imagine what you are going through right now. I am so so sorry for your loss.

January 3rd, 2014, 11:20 AM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine. My thoughts are with you.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
January 3rd, 2014, 11:21 AM
Veteran
I'm heartbroken for her right now. So many prayers going up.

January 3rd, 2014, 11:25 AM
Veteran
oh no, that is so sad!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 3rd, 2014, 11:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This is devastating My most heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with Demi and her family during this awful time. I am so heartbroken for her
January 3rd, 2014, 11:41 AM
Super Mommy
I am at work fighting back tears; my heart breaks for her!

Demi - I am so sorry you have to go through this. I hope you are able to find some form of peace quickly. Please know I am here for you if you ever want to talk. It certainly is unfair.

LOTS of *hugs* to you sweetie!
January 3rd, 2014, 12:09 PM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
This absolutely breaks my heart. Demi- my thoughts are with you and your family at this time, as well as with your LO. I'm so very sorry you have to endure this kind of pain.

January 3rd, 2014, 12:28 PM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh no no no.. Oh Demi, I don't even have words for this.. my heart breaks

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
January 3rd, 2014, 12:29 PM
alliebeecher's Avatar Veteran
This is just devastating. I'm so sorry Demi.
January 3rd, 2014, 12:51 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2

This is so incredibly heartbreaking. Thinking of Demi and her family.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search