The other post on exercise got me thinking....

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RunningMommyTo5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2014, 06:06 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I know there are several of us who've continued to be active and several who are wanting to get back into it. Would anyone be interested in an accountability thread? Maybe a weekly thread of goals for that week, what you plan to do, and we can update as the week goes on? I know that for some, having some friends to be accountable to makes all the difference in doing it. It would also be a great way to ask questions of other fit BTDT moms about any questions and what they're experiencing/feeling (is this normal?) type questions. This would be for everyone, those who are already fit and trying to maintain and those who are desiring to become more active and fit during their pregnancy. Tell me your thoughts, fit mamas or those who want to be fit mamas!!!!
njkatc and bluewren like this.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

January 6th, 2014, 06:29 PM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm game for that, and maybe it would help me
I've nearly stopped running completely. And I've gained too much weight already. UGH.
Maybe an accountability thread would help me get back into it.

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
January 6th, 2014, 06:43 PM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
An accountability thread would be great!

January 6th, 2014, 06:44 PM
Super Mommy
Sounds like a good idea to me!
January 6th, 2014, 06:48 PM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
That might help me keep up with my daily physical therapy exercises, especially once I stop going to weekly appts! I don't have high hopes for getting back into my cycling routine until after Sprog is born. As soon as I can saddle up, I'll be OFF!

January 6th, 2014, 07:50 PM
Super Mommy
Definitely. Yes. I was on the road of weight loss when I started and I don't really want to wait til the baby is born to get my routine back.

January 7th, 2014, 02:54 AM
njkatc's Avatar Kelly
Great idea!

January 7th, 2014, 05:16 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Yay!!!! I'm glad there is some interest!!!! Look for the first one later this afternoon after I get the kids dropped off in this cold and (maybe) head to the gym. It's so cold for Georgia today, that I have to run on the treadmill if I'm going to. It's 12 with a wind chill of negative 1 right now. I know a lot of you are seeing much colder, but we're just not used to that down here in the deep south, LOL! Indoor running it is!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

January 7th, 2014, 07:20 AM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm totally down for this!

January 7th, 2014, 07:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think its great, I can't guarantee I would do it , because Im constantly winded or exhausted, but I would if I can maintain my energy. I lost 35lbs in two months and was on a strict 1300 and doing butt loads on exercise daily. Now its all I can do to toss a bale to the horses... I got so winded I actually thought Id pass out, annoying.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search