What's for dinner tonight?

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MommaHarvey

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 4th, 2014, 01:25 PM
amityx7's Avatar Miracle Baby Due 6/8/14
And what have you been snacking on today? I had cereal this morning, nothing fancy, but went out to Fazoli's with a friend for lunch and may have gorged myself a little bit. Baked ziti, breadsticks, and a giant Chocolate Chunk cookie... and I ate all of it. I bought the giant cookie with the intention of sharing it with the boyfriend, but it just didn't end up going down like that, haha!

Needless to say, I think I'm going to have a small(ish) dinner tonight. I'm still stuffed and that was 3 hours ago!

Gabrielle June 6/13/14

February 4th, 2014, 01:31 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
I didn't eat this morning because I was so anxious for the appointment... now I'm starving and eating ALL the leftover rice from last night. There was enough to feed DF and I... now it's all mine.

Tonight we will probably have lasagna.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

February 4th, 2014, 01:37 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have chicken and gravy in the crockpot. Will make mashed potatoes too

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

February 4th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm making meatloaf. DH's request since we haven't had it in awhile.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

February 4th, 2014, 01:45 PM
Super Mommy
Something involving chicken...we recently bought an Actifry - it's a deep-fryer that only uses 1-tbsp of oil and it came with a large cook book of tastey looking ideas. I think tonight will be the chicken and pineapple recipe on a bed of rice, I really want rice now, lol.
February 4th, 2014, 01:49 PM
I just noticed I didn't even answer my own question. I'll probably pop a little Lean Cuisine pizza in the microwave for dinner... and have a yogurt or something. I've been eating a Yoplait yogurt every night with dinner like clockwork... so yummy.

Gabrielle June 6/13/14

February 4th, 2014, 02:37 PM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Greek inspired wraps with rice and salad. I made up dinner plans like 2 minutes ago after realizing I had no plans.

February 4th, 2014, 02:42 PM
alliebeecher's Avatar Veteran
Tonight... I am making tater tot casserole. I've never had it. I'm on a middle-American casseroles kick at the moment. DH is a weirdo who hates tater tots (I can't understand why... but w/e), so I get a whole casserole all to myself! Lol.

Today I had nachos for lunch. They were from the work cafeteria. I hated them. Now I'm all sad because I didn't enjoy my lunch Hopefully the tots will make up for it
February 4th, 2014, 04:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
mIm making sweet and spicy-asian influenced chicken (soysauce brown sugar, sweet chili sauce) with white rice... and probably some green beans. Today I made a HUGE breakfast, potato turkey bacon and green onion hash, scrambled eggs with pepper dill and cheddar cheese and toast. i also made hot coco but luke didnt want any he just wanted milk so Ry and I indulged. We just shared three or four oranges and I drank some water because I havent been ... but yeah. Doing good. I really am dying gor sushi and deep fried red bean.Ice cream.

February 4th, 2014, 05:00 PM
Veteran
I'm baking some zucchini...not quite sure what else I'll be having. It's been a random dinner kind of week..
February 4th, 2014, 06:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I got spoiled. DH made sauté chicken with a curry cream cheese sauce, Brussels sprouts, and green beans. It was so yummy.
angelsailor288 likes this.

February 4th, 2014, 06:28 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Homemade nachos and Spanish rice -- it's a favorite around here.
February 4th, 2014, 07:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I made spaghetti and it was so. dang. good. I think I'm going to have a 2nd bowl
February 5th, 2014, 07:40 AM
I don't really cook... so I am jealous of all your gals' dinners. Everything sounds so good. I just got a crock pot and I need to start making some stuff up!

Gabrielle June 6/13/14

February 5th, 2014, 08:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been craving Grilled ham and cheese since Sunday darn food network lol. So tonight I'll finally fill the craving and also some tomato soup to go with our sandwiches. The kids love them.

February 5th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Veteran
I am making chinese beef and brocolli for dinner. I got the recipe from a friend who swears is is better than any chinese food in S. Austin. Its in the crockpot and smelling great. However, it is not hard to top the chinese food in S. Austin at all. I live if one of the farthest out dfw suburbs and the chinese food is much better here.
February 5th, 2014, 03:56 PM
dee.76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I have just had a late breakfast (its nearly 10 am here ) of a hot milo (hot chocolate) and vegemite toast (what else huh?...hehe.. I have been eating vegemite on toast since first trimester as it helped me so much when I had morning sickness)...

For dinner tonight, we are having chicken alfredo... Its a healthy low fat version and everyone LOVES it here...

February 5th, 2014, 04:44 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
We are having leftovers tonight. Baked spaghetti and chili. It is yummy, but I really, really want a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich. We have the stuff to make one, but I am so sick, all I could do was pop the baked spaghetti in the toaster oven and the chili into a pot on the stove and now I am a slug on the couch. I feel like I have been run over by a truck.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search