Wednesday wahoo and whines!

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Missymoos
  • 2 Post By dee.76

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2014, 11:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Let's hear them ladies!!!!

March 26th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Super Mommy
I have a wiggly baby. I have no complaints. Fingers crossed for a great pediatric cardiology appointment tomorrow.

March 26th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wahoo: Had a great appointment yesterday and baby looks great!Whine: I'm soooooo tired! I'm really struggling today.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

March 26th, 2014, 12:55 PM
rachelc0's Avatar 2 sons, 3 angel babies
my whine: i am so flippin' tired. i could seriously curl up under my desk right now and nap. and two of my sisters are moving to the area in the next few weeks and they are the definition of DRAMA. my wahoo: everyone is healthy and happy right now. except for little Keegan who still has undetermined diarrhea. but other than that he's healthy.

10/06/2008 - Miscarriage @ 6wks
12/08/2009 - Healthy Baby Boy
11/02/2011 - Healthy Baby Boy
06/09/2014 - Stillborn @ 39wks 6days
08/09/2014 - Miscarriage @ 5wks
March 26th, 2014, 01:28 PM
PoppetsMom's Avatar Veteran
Wahoo: Breastfeeding Class today.. Maybe this time I'll be a little more prepared than I was 14 years ago.

Whine: Sooo tired! I went to bed early last night (930) and slept through my alarm clock. Woke up at 1130! UGH.. I think I got too much sleep. Warning! Does anyone else feel like they have to contort their bodies in some awkward position to wipe? Standing up and bending over just isn't going to work. My balance is way off, and I already fell and broke 4 teeth this pregnancy.

Last edited by PoppetsMom; March 26th, 2014 at 01:32 PM.
March 26th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
I don't have very many wahoos today.. I guess it's a wahoo that Squeaker decided to give back some real estate to my stomach, so I'm feeling up to eating again.

My biggest whine is that my former BFF sent me a friend request on facebook. I seriously am so upset that she thinks she can be such a horrible person and then waltz back into everyone's life. I'm upset with myself because I'm so deeply lonely that I considered accepting it.

I'm also whining because I called to get set up with outpatient therapy and I have to wait at least 6 weeks before I can even get an intake appointment. My anxiety and depression is getting very serious very quickly, and it's really scary for me.

And we are running out of time to pay off this stupid car and I'm worried that DF just doesn't care enough to do it. He rides his longboard to work now so he isn't stressing over a car but with my anxiety, I can't handle the bus anymore and walking is painful!!

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

March 26th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Missymoos's Avatar 1st time Momma-to-be
Whine - My ankles officially entered "swollen" territory today...switched into my fast flats and have been drinking water all day now...also grabbed a file box to prop my feet up on while I am at my desk...but boooooo! I hate wearing flats...I feel seriously frumpy in them

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppetsMom View Post
Warning! Does anyone else feel like they have to contort their bodies in some awkward position to wipe? Standing up and bending over just isn't going to work. My balance is way off, and I already fell and broke 4 teeth this pregnancy.
Uh yeah - with you on that one sister, 'nuff said.
PoppetsMom likes this.

Rainey Jessica born on June 4th 2014

Jan. 2012 (6 wks)
March 27th, 2014, 03:29 AM
dee.76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: We are still without our car... groan!!! And its going to cost us so much money to get fixed... sigh...Wahoo: Due to our car issue, I have decided to take my holidays and mat leave 2 weeks earlier than I originally planned.. sooo... I only have next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and then I am off for 12 months!!!!!... Yay!!!... So excited!!! I am so looking forward to spending lots more time with my boys ..
epsilonbeta and Missymoos like this.

March 27th, 2014, 10:54 AM
epsilonbeta's Avatar Super Mommy
Wahoo: Only gained 2 lbs from my last prenatal appointment.Whine: Taking care of my DS who had his wisdom teeth out and I feel bad he's hurting so much and there's not much I can do.

Excitedly Expecting #1 w/ PCOS around June 16, 2014
Adopted mom to DS (16)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search