Monday Moans.

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By TiggersMommy
  • 1 Post By angelsailor288
  • 1 Post By dee.76
  • 2 Post By Wish44

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 12th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lots of pelvic pressure and can barely walk today owww. But hes moving and nudging around in there so Im very happy about that!!!

May 12th, 2014, 10:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No real moans..... just trying to trudge through my "before baby" to-do list, that seems to keep growing, instead of shrinking
May 12th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Super Mommy
My eyes have been so dry lately - my contacts are currently not very comfortable, I should wear my glasses, but I don't like them...
May 12th, 2014, 11:50 AM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
still the rib pain... I can't take it much longer!!!!!! She better drop soon.

May 12th, 2014, 12:48 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
My moan is pretty minor... I have so much trouble getting to sleep. Once I'm asleep, I sleep so well and feel great, but the last few nights I've been up until almost midnight because I just can't get comfortable. I miss laying on my stomach.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

May 12th, 2014, 01:05 PM
PoppetsMom's Avatar Veteran
Monday Moan: Everyone telling me I look swollen and like I'm about to "pop"

As if I didn't realize that my feet look like hams after an hour of being up and about, my belly has dropped, my face and lips feel swollen, and Poppet's head is crushing my pelvis letting me know it's "almost time" along with a more pronounced waddle.. Thanks for letting me know how fat (general) you think I look! Arrgh!
May 12th, 2014, 01:06 PM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Can I moan just because its ONLY Monday? I *should* be getting work done but ..... meh. Is it Friday yet?
Britt3 and Spottts like this.

May 12th, 2014, 02:35 PM
Veteran
Got diagnosed with skin cancer today. Its the common treatable kind, not melanoma and probably already completely gone. I have to go back in two weeks for the Dr. to scrape the area and make sure its all gone. WTH. I have been diagnosed with skin cancer and gd this spring. I'm only 38 and feel like I am going to fall apart and on top of all that I may really fall apart at delivery if my pss comes back. This is on top of having to go through discovery (legal process) this summer after giving birth which is not what I signed up for when I agreed to care for my disabled mother. I agreed to care for her, not engage in a long ridiculous legal battle with an ahole who stole 17k from her. Sorry to vent, but it is just too much.

oh and my car and my house may have hail damage. At least I didn't have to pee too bad while I sat in the pick up line for an hour because the schools here don't bus kids unless they live really far away and schools aren't equipped to deal with pick up during a severe storm. If it stops storming I'll check the car. Gotta love dfw.
May 12th, 2014, 09:01 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tired of seeing my husband an hour a day before he goes to work. Sigh.
rachelc0 likes this.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

May 13th, 2014, 12:09 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
It's 2:08 am and I'm still awake.
May 13th, 2014, 05:45 AM
dee.76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am getting super uncomfortable.. I feel like I can barely walk without feeling her grind on my pelvis.. sooo much pressure!!!... I have a big baby down there apparently so its no surprise she is getting uncomfortable....

I wake up during the night due to such bad indigestion and heartburn, no matter WHAT I eat...

TMI, I was on super heavy antibiotics while I was in hospital due to me having an infection from a canula that was left in too long in my arm...grrrr... and NOW I have been trying to get rid of thrush that is being stubborn.... I have had a 3 day treatment, and its still there a little... grrr...so I am about to do another 3 day treatment... and hope it kicks it... I really dont want to deal with that as well as a c-section in 2 weeks time...

I find out on thursday whether they have changed my c-section date from 27th May... and whether they are still happy to do it at my own hospital... fingers crossed!!!...

I think thats the end of my moans... for the moment... lol...

37 weeks tomorrow!!!... and all things going the way they should be... this time in 2 weeks , I should be very sore and have my beautiful baby girl in my arms...!!!...
Britt3 likes this.

May 13th, 2014, 06:46 AM
rachelc0's Avatar 2 sons, 3 angel babies
ive reached the point in my pregnancy where everyone has been asking me "when are you going to have that baby?". since no body really knows our due date, i just tell them we're a couple weeks out yet.

pretty innocent question, but when i get it all day from customers, then daycare moms, etc, it starts to wear on you.

10/06/2008 - Miscarriage @ 6wks
12/08/2009 - Healthy Baby Boy
11/02/2011 - Healthy Baby Boy
06/09/2014 - Stillborn @ 39wks 6days
08/09/2014 - Miscarriage @ 5wks
09/03/2014 - Chemical Pregnancy
May 13th, 2014, 06:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I now understand it. I understand that "I'm done" feeling that people get at the end of pregnancy. I'm so uncomfortable. Sitting hurts, laying is a pain in the hips, I waddle like a duck when I walk. I can't sleep because I'm uncomfortable yet I want to sleep to just forget about how uncomfortable I am. I know it's too soon for baby to come out, so I'm thankful he is still safe in there, but once he's feel term, I'm ready! I cried to DH last night. If I end up going past 40 weeks, I'm going to be a mega b****.
Britt3 and Mel S like this.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search