Just a rant thread! Rant away ladies :)

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By 2bigboys
  • 1 Post By Social Halfwit
  • 1 Post By rachelc0

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 12th, 2014, 12:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Because I need to. Brians Dads gf if just pissing me off. I shouldnt be as upset but she is just SO self absorbed, I have NO idea why Brians Dad is with her. Shes total white trash and a mooch. The day bfore Lukes bday she "rsvp-ed" at 11 at night. The day of Lukes bday, she approached my mom and asked her about her house acting like she was trying to be coy. Then I posted a cute pic of Luke with his cake, he was so excited! My mil and I posted how cute he was and then bris dads gf chimes in I was there! Well give yourself a **** medal. I really cant stand her. She lives off Btians dad, lies about income, takes advantage of the system and recieves food stamps and only works 1 day at a week at church and says how busy she is at work. Its **** joke. And her son is a loser just like she is and then she says she doesnt know why hes like this? Maybe because his Dad is a drug addict and you have alway let him get away with and do what ever he pleased?

May 12th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I meant his dad deals and is an addict and you encourage him. Maybe because you never put your foot down. You know just a thought. But yet she rags on other people and acts like her own sh*t doesnt stink. I shouldnt let the small things bother me but god she pisses me off. Im only nice for Brians Dad. I hope she goes to jail for fraud.

May 12th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Veteran
kids like that turn into aholes that normal people have to deal with!!!! See my monday moan which was more like a Monday rant

what I should be more clear of is that I was talking about the kid she covers for. My mom always covered for my brother, then cut him off when he stole from her. Now she worries about him all the time and tells anyone who will listen how wonderful he is. I am the one who takes care of her, he just takes from her. I am having to deal with the fall out of her not raising him to be responsible which really ticks me off. Okay, done ranting.
rachelc0 likes this.
May 12th, 2014, 04:08 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
I'm really very unhappy that DF's sister has been friending his ex's and one stupid chick who has tried to interfere in our relationship before. I know I shouldn't take it personally, but it really feels personal to me.
moxiemommie likes this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

May 13th, 2014, 08:15 AM
rachelc0's Avatar 2 sons, 4 angel babies
people who just openly bash their spouses/SO's on facebook #icant.

DH has this cousin who has been married 8 months. they are always posting ominous facebook statuses that you just know are about each other. then when people comment and ask about whats going on their like "i don't want to talk about it on facebook" ...really?!

that is one thing with DH and i that i respect him enough that if i'm angry, i do do him the honor of blowing up in his face and not over social media. so everyone assumes we have the perfect marriage. no, i just don't turn to facebook when i'm upset with him. WE work it out because it's no one else's business.
Missymoos likes this.
06/09/2014 - Stillborn @ 39wks 6days
08/09/2014 - Miscarriage @ 5wks
09/03/2014 - Chemical Pregnancy
May 13th, 2014, 09:02 AM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
We're renting out my bf's mom's house when the baby comes. Currently we rent out the basement but are moving upstairs since her room has the office (which is now the nursery) attached. She was supposed to move in the spring but that got pushed back, now she's waiting until the baby is here, which means she's not moving most (not all) of her stuff til this week. I told my bf that we'd be doing this move when I was 37 or 38 weeks pregnant which was NOT what I wanted to do. And now that I'm on bed rest, I can't move or really pack anything, which means I'm relying on him to get this **** moved and put away before Jack comes. Soooo annoyed.

May 15th, 2014, 10:26 AM
Missymoos's Avatar 1st time Momma-to-be
DH won't sit down to talk about money, saying he refuses to live on a budget...and I don't think he fully realizes the financial responsibility he is going to have once I go on Mat Leave. He *HAS* to adopt a budget that will allow us to pay all of our bills. Even before GingerBean was conceived I've been "surprised" to find out that certain bills that he was responsible for weren't being paid in a timely manner or sometimes, not being paid at all! Yet he can afford to go out for 3-4 hour lunches with his friends every weekend (where they sit and drink for hours and retell the same stories over and over again - gah!) and sometime during the week and pay hundreds of dollars a month at pubs and bars...

I made the mistake of letting my debts get away from me when I first finished university and paid the consequences for it (entered a debt management program that severely affected my credit for quite a few years) and I really want to avoid that sort of situation again...but DH has been carrying a HUGE high interest credit balance FOREVER and he has yet to go into the bank to see about consolidating it into our line of credit and/or getting a loan in place of it...it's ridiculous that we have been paying almost $300 in interest alone for over a year now and yet the balance is still near the limit...grrrrr!

We agreed before we ever moved in together that we wouldn't fight about money...and I am trying not to but he is making it very stressful for me by not keeping me in the loop on his finances so all I do is worry and stress about all these things

Rainey Jessica born on June 4th 2014

Jan. 2012 (6 wks)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search