Wednesday Wahoos and Whines!

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wahoo! Baby apt in an hr Then off to buy toy buckets so I can get all these freaking toys out of our room!!!!

Whine: Super tired
(my kids keep asking if Im ok vecause Ive been laying fown/sleeping on and off most of tge day lol)

May 14th, 2014, 04:08 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
Wahoo: Brig snuggled up with me on the couch and we both took a two hour nap. It was divine.

Whine: These BH are getting so uncomfortable. They usually aren't bad but when they happen while I'm walking to the school, I feel like I'm being stabbed in the junk with a crowbar.

I'm also so sad because one of the contestants from RuPaul's Drag Race will be at PrideFest and I might miss it and I love her.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

May 14th, 2014, 05:53 PM
Veteran
Wahoo - only working two hours tomorrowWhine- I'm so tired but have to take my son to swim team which doesn't finish until after 8 because my husband works with morons. I'm tired of being the only parent taking the kiddos to their events.
May 14th, 2014, 07:51 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Wahoo...Baby is head down, engaged, station -2, and I'm 1 cm and 60% effaced!

Whines...my MIL is in critical condition (I don't like her much but hate when bad stuff happens) and DH is on total mom duty...she is probably having surgery in a week when she stabilizes...long hospital stay and recovery...and I'm going to pop out a kid in the midst. God knows where DH will be when she's born. Also I'm a full time working now single mom to 3 other kids. And having contractions sometimes 3 minutes apart. Fun times. Also my babysitter (who I love and can't live without) had jury duty today. But it wasn't just jury duty. It's Federal Court GRAND jury duty and she is on it for 18 months. Need a new sitter. NOT OKAY WITH THIS. Also, DH and I have no more sick time so we don't get paid when we aren't at work anymore and basically with all that's going on we are no longer getting money. (He was in and out of the hospital in March with his gall bladder, then it was me in April with pre term labor, then in May my mom was in the hospital doing bad and now his mom so we really just show up to work once in awhile now.) Then at work today someone decided to start **** with me. Really. Because today was a good day and I won't bite anyone's head off.

And we found out yesterday my kid is failing classes in school (I knew but NOW they want to help, been trying to get it all year) and she has like 6 hours of homework a night that I have to start with her after working all day on my feet, coming home, cooking, cleaning, building crap for baby and moving furniture, etc. Bedtime 3 am and up at 4 to start again.
May 15th, 2014, 10:14 AM
Missymoos's Avatar 1st time Momma-to-be
Wahoos:

1. Wednesday is over and it is now Thursday...and I only work another hour today before heading off to an OB follow-up and then my weekly MW appt.

2. One more week of work left until my Mat Leave starts

Whines:

1. Everything seems to hurt/ache now: lower back, vag-area, legs, knees and feet.

2. Despite GingerBean dropping, my shortness in both height and waist means breathing is still next to impossible in almost every position besides sitting up with my back arched to open up my chest, or laying down on my side in "snoogle" position!

But, neither of the above whines are completely unbearable...really just starting to get more excited (and more nervous) about having our first baby

Rainey Jessica born on June 4th 2014

Jan. 2012 (6 wks)
May 15th, 2014, 05:17 PM
dee.76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wahoo: Hmm... I guess my wahoo is that they haven't changed my date of my scheduled c-section... Baby girl is doing great and healthy and BIG!!!

Whine: A few of those, Sigh.. I have to go to a hospital 3 hours drive away to have this baby and then get transferred back to my hospital for my post-natal care... Which means dh and I have to leave here next sunday to make sure we get down there in time to get everything done as I have to go to hospital the day before and get bloods done etc etc...

I have soo many things to do...!! ... This baby is HUGE and getting really uncomfortable.. I feel sooo much pressure when walking / waddling, I can feel every part of her grinding on me... very uncomfortable...

May 15th, 2014, 06:22 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Wahoo: Baby Boy's crib was delivered AND assembled today -- for free! There had been a mix-up at the store and they offered to waive the delivery and assembly fees as compensation.

Whine: I had a parent email me today about something that happened in MARCH. #1: I'm on medical leave right now and #2: I can barely remember what I did yesterday, let alone what happened in March. I hope my answer was satisfactory, because I don't know what else I can say about it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search