What are your labor symptoms?

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Social Halfwit
  • 1 Post By Missymoos

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2014, 10:36 AM
epsilonbeta's Avatar Super Mommy
So what symptoms has everyone been experiencing suggesting labor may be on its way?

For me my constipation is gone
I want my house CLEAN...except I'm still to tired to get it all done.
Baby has dropped
Baby is head down
Increased Braxton Hicks

Some other symptoms that don't suggest labor but could lead to having baby early: Higher blood pressure and swelling

Excitedly Expecting #1 w/ PCOS around June 16, 2014
Adopted mom to DS (16)
May 23rd, 2014, 10:46 AM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
Baby dropped, braxton hicks have gotten super intense. I got monitored Wednesday night because I thought they were really strong, but they barely showed up on the monitor. Anyway, they are happening more often, and are stronger. TMI, but I think I have pooped more in the last week than I have the entire rest of the pregnancy. I'm feeling very tired, but I get bursts of energy where I obsess over weird things; a couple days ago it was the stove. I couldn't relax until I tore the stove apart and cleaned it. I wish that energy would focus on cleaning the bedroom and packing the hospital bag.
epsilonbeta, Missymoos and Mel S like this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

May 23rd, 2014, 04:45 PM
newmommysarah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have had a couple of mucus shows, baby has dropped, she is head down and im feeling increased pressure. I am completely incapable of sitting down for more then 20 seconds without seeing something that needs cleaning/tidying/sorting, im on edge and cant relax, BH contractions getting stronger and more frequent and constipation has cleared.

...and baby number 2
May 27th, 2014, 08:44 AM
Missymoos's Avatar 1st time Momma-to-be
I have def. pooped more in the past week than I have in the past month, I lost my plug over a couple days after my MW did the stretch & sweep, baby is head down and quite low and my BH seem to be coming more often and are a little stronger.

I feel the urge to clean everything, but I just don't have the physical capability to do it right now...I'd love to sit on the couch and direct DH on cleaning everything though!

Mel S likes this.

Rainey Jessica born on June 4th 2014

Jan. 2012 (6 wks)
May 28th, 2014, 04:02 PM
amityx7's Avatar Miracle Baby Due 6/8/14
My braxton hicks have become super intense and way more frequent, and I'm having more painful cramping/contractions now as well. I was 2cm dilated as of last week; will find out tomorrow morning at my appointment if I have progressed at all in the last week!

Gabrielle June 6/13/14

May 29th, 2014, 06:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've also had no constipation (which was a problem from the beggining), I've actually had to rush several times to the bathroom over the past few weeks. Braxton Hicks are super strong and way more frequent. Baby has been head down for a long time now. I have been nesting quite a bit as well.
May 29th, 2014, 07:22 AM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm pretty much right there along with you ladies.. BH are more frequent and are starting to be more intense. I am not as constipated lately.. WOW! It's been great, lol.
I can't sleep well at night because I can't breathe - even though I"m on my sides... so hopefully things progress this week because I can't not breathe ya know... kind of important. lol. Even my DP was up all night because he was scared since I was waking up every 20 minutes unable to breathe. (I didn't even realize it was that often).

May 29th, 2014, 10:52 AM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm trying not to read too much into it but I'm having a lot of pelvic pressure today, loose stool, thicker discharge that *might* be tiny bits of plug, and my contractions are crampier. I'm only 2 days shy of the gestation at which I had DD. I'm officially on "any day now" status!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search