Helloooo? Anybody still here?

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2014, 08:10 AM
Veteran
Hey guys, anybody still here? I'm not due until the 21st, so I'm trying to live vicariously through y'all that have had babies or at least commiserate with those of you who are waiting like me. So, on that note...

When are you due?
How are you feeling?
Any signs that you're going into labor yet?
When do you expect to have your kiddo?
Anything got you worried?

Thanks,
Gypsy
June 9th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm still here, due 6/27, c-section 6/20, feeling ok, dialated to a 3 as of this past friday, wishing i'd go into labor before my scheduled c-section, I'm really freaked out about the c-section!
June 9th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Veteran
Oh no! I would be worried, too. Why are you being sectioned?
June 9th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Super Mommy
If you are scheduled for a csection will they let you have baby natural?

Mom of two TEENAGE girls, 16 and 13.
Triple Negative Breast Cancer Survivor
DX date Nov 20, 2009
Chemo date Jan. 11, 2010
Bilateral mast. March 16, 2010
Exchange tissue expanders September 28, 2010
Expecting the UNEXPECTED but very much wanted little bundle June 28, 2014
I just might be to old for this!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

June 9th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm unable to have a vaginal birth this time around because with my daughter I had some complications, I had to have reconstructive surgery down there 5 months after my daughter was born. I can't risk what happened to me then happening again and messing me up again, I may not be as fixable this time around lol

I'll have a c-section regardless, I just want to go into labor earlier so that I don't have to be pregnant anymore lol Me wanting to go into labor earlier doesn't have anything to do with the c-section lol
June 9th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here. I was due 6/18, but James was born on June 5. I'd had some pre-term labor, so I wasn't really sure if the signs I was having meant anything. About 3 days before I went into labor my body starting clearing absolutely everything out. I went from being constipated to spending my day on the toilet. Also, the day before I went into labor I totally cleaned the house and did every ounce of laundry. I had this burst of energy to just get it all done. Boy, am I glad that happened because cleaning and laundry aren't happening now days!

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

June 9th, 2014, 07:28 PM
Regular
I'm still here and due June 28th! The only thing I'm really feeling is a lot of pressure down there... like he is going to fall out when I pee. I'm pretty sure my plug is gone.. idk what else the freakish amount of grossness that came out of me could have been. My biggest worry is that I'm going to have this baby at work with no warning! I would have expected to feel some kind of pain or BH by now...I was 2 cm dilated a week ago and go to the doctor again tomorrow. Can't wait to see if I've made any progress!
June 10th, 2014, 07:48 AM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
When are you due? TODAY!
How are you feeling? Good physically, wavering mentally
Any signs that you're going into labor yet? Lost some plug yesterday, been having timeable contractions for like 2 weeks, throwing up again
When do you expect to have your kiddo? Today sure would be nice
Anything got you worried? I risk out of my BC at 41 weeks. I'd rather not face that.

June 10th, 2014, 08:22 AM
Veteran
C'mon Sprog! You can come out now :-). I puked through both of my labors (with no morning sickness otherwise), so maybe that's a good sign that little bit is on the way.
June 10th, 2014, 01:00 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
When are you due? June 23rd
How are you feeling? Pretty good right now, considering everything..
Any signs that you're going into labor yet? Welllll... lol. I came to be monitored at L&D on Sunday night. Her heart rate decelerated twice and they admitted me, watched me overnight and were prepared to send me home in the morning but her heart rate dipped again and they decided they were not comfortable sending me home with that happening for no apparent reason. I was given cytotec, got some good contractions that eventually faded, given more cytotec, more contractions that faded, and then they manually broke my water. Breaking my water made contractions stop completely! So I was just started on a very low dose of pit.
When do you expect to have your kiddo? Hopefully tonight!
Anything got you worried? I'm worried about why the decelerations were happening, I'm also worried that we shouldn't have induced because we're having such a difficult time getting my body to take over with contractions. I'm really worried that she'll have to go to NICU because she wasn't ready to come out, but confident in my midwives to do what's best for her.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

June 10th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Veteran
Wow! Good luck on having your kiddo tonight... I wish you a speedy, successful, and relatively painless induction. I hope the decels won't be a problem, but it definitely sounds like it was time to get her out of there. At 38 weeks, she's definitely big enough/grown enough that any issues she might have wouldn't be due to her coming early.
June 11th, 2014, 12:55 AM
LShumate1010's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm here and due tomorrow! June 11th! I'm 3-4cm dilated, over 75% effaced, and Mila is at a 0 station. Just waiting for labor to begin. I see the midwife tomorrow and will update after that! I feel like the full moon is going to do it for me which also happens to be Friday the 13th! I am starting to really feel the aches of pregnancy and just want to have my body to myself again but have enjoyed this pregnancy! I'm worried about induction. I turned down castor oil last Thursday - it would have been convenient to have her because my husband was on vacation. And he works out of town days at a time 6+ hours away. Also the ab muscle separation pain I have is horrid and it seriously feels as if things are ripping and tearing and hurts so bad. I'm hoping for a baby this weekend. Not thursday though. That's my MIL'S birthday and my baby girl deserves to have a day to herself. I will not do a thing that day to start labor. I'm even nervous for the midwives to stir up something tomorrow and me have her thursday!
June 11th, 2014, 08:16 AM
Veteran
Wow, you're really close. Good luck!

When I went to the doc yesterday I had dilated to a 2 (from 1 the week before) and baby's head was engaged, so she swept my membranes. I walked a whole lot and DTD with my husband, but no baby yet :-P. However, this morning I did lose my mucus plug (while making coffee... yuck!), so maybe at least it helped me dilate a little more. I'm still just waiting with 10 days to go.

-Gypsy
June 11th, 2014, 10:49 AM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Sending you safe and happy labor vibes, Ry!

I had the MW check my cervix yesterday to see if a sweep might be a good idea. I was 2 cm & 50% effaced. We decided to hold off on a sweep until Friday. I'm hoping I won't need it! I started having some regular contractions last night, they're still going this morning, and I had some bloody show. My birth team is on standby. Come on, baby!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search