Looking for update on Britt3

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Missymoos

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 27th, 2014, 09:24 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies! I am looking for an update on one of the members in your group... we were TTC buddies in the start when she got her BFP back in October. We mainly exchanged PM's on here and I never added her to facebook and now am regretting that as I am hoping to get an update on if she has had her little girl considering she has not posted on here in over 2 weeks.

Do any of you have news or updates from Britt3? Thanks in advance! Wishing you all the best with your LO and their arrivals .

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
June 28th, 2014, 01:30 PM
Missymoos's Avatar 1st time Momma-to-be
Hi there - I just msg'd Britt & told her that you were looking to touch base with her...I don't think she'd mind me telling you that she had her gorgeous baby girl on June 23rd
meld10 likes this.

Rainey Jessica born on June 4th 2014

Jan. 2012 (6 wks)
June 28th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey Mel!!!

Sorry, I have barely been on here this month as we have just been so busy and trying to prepare for our little one!

Nora Susan was born on June 23rd, at 9:27am after about 10 hours of active labor. She was born at home, in the water as we planned! She was 8 pounds 14 ounces, and 22 1/4 inches long! She has a head full of dark hair- and even her arms, legs, and back are covered in dark hair!!! lol. The midwives said that'll go away soon, but my DP jokes that we'll have to set one day aside each week for the rest of her life, to wax her back. lol. jk jk.
She's our little doll, and we just fall in love with her more and more each day! She's a nursing champ and I'm soooo excited about that since it didn't work out with my son.
My son absolutely loves her and is so excited, but he's only come for short visits - and has been staying with his father mostly - although he comes back home tomorrow. I can't wait!!

I'm doing ok. My blood pressure was high after giving birth, but I just had to take it easy. I felt super dizzy and faint if I stood up too long, but that has gone away. My recovery has been great so far - but I'm SOOOO ready to get out of the house a little bit now. lol. The days are surprisingly going fast, even though we've been locked in the house. lol.

https://www.facebook.com/somepeoplesuck is my fb link. lol. I'm not even sure why it is that - but oh well. I think maybe I changed it to that when someone hacked my fb acct. lol. Anyways, if that link doesn't work - then let me know! I'd love to keep up with you and see how things are going for you!!! Time is going by so fast - you'll be holding your little one before you know it!!!!! I can't wait to hear how things are going!! btw- thanks for checking up on me!!

June 29th, 2014, 06:37 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awwww so happy to know you had your little doll and that all is going well! It is also awesome that you had the birth you wanted . I'll def add you on facebook and if I can't I'll PM you my link. Take care!

6/12/2013- 8 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search