TGIF! Any weekend plans?

Forum: **NEW** June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By susie_q
  • 1 Post By moxiemommie
  • 1 Post By bluewren
  • 1 Post By mrs_zipre
  • 1 Post By Danielle80
  • 1 Post By 3maybe
  • 1 Post By bluewren
  • 1 Post By Justjessie

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Yay for Friday! Anyone have any weekend plans?

I think it will be mostly a weekend of sewing for me. I need to work on my girls pumpkin patch outfits, plus a few other things. I am going to try and get out to take the kids uptown to this awesome new park that just opened a few weeks ago.

Next week is my 1st appt and then the week after that is mini-vacation!!
October 4th, 2013, 07:54 AM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
Ohh where ya going for your mini vacation?

I'm spending the entire weekend packing. Boo! And having some friends over. They're going to help us pack, and have some dinner together.

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
October 4th, 2013, 08:00 AM
rabbitranch's Avatar est. 2000
Our neighborhood is having a yard sale and we're participating this year...I'm kind of dreading it. It's hot out and the kids will want to drag stuff back in the house when they see what we're getting rid of in the garage

On Sunday we're picking up a couple of new rabbits, so at least that's fun!

Heidi, mama to 4 kiddos and an lost 11.25.13 at 11w5d
October 4th, 2013, 08:20 AM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
I need a mini-vacay!

Probably visiting my sister and niece or just resting. I've been unbelievably tired through the week, and with my job + commute I'm gone about 14hrs a day, so a break would be nice.
Demetria likes this.

October 4th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyTales View Post
Ohh where ya going for your mini vacation?
Just to a Beach in SC, Myrtle Beach! I have never been there, we always head to St James Island beaches in SC. Which are much more low key, this beach has a carnival a big boardwalk, etc. I am sure it will be much more fun for the kids, I'm sure! Have fun packing, I understand exactly how you feel about that, we just moved this past July!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitranch View Post
Our neighborhood is having a yard sale and we're participating this year...I'm kind of dreading it. It's hot out and the kids will want to drag stuff back in the house when they see what we're getting rid of in the garage

On Sunday we're picking up a couple of new rabbits, so at least that's fun!
Hahaha, my kids were are the same way when we are sending some of their things to Goodwill! Now we bag up their stuff and go through it when they are asleep!

Yay for rabbits! Make sure to post a photo!!
October 4th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy Friday!!! I think we are starting out the weekend by getting takeout tonight so Mommy doesnt have to cook! Yaaay! Tomorrow we are taking our 3 yr old, Ryan to see cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2, my mom is going to watch little luke. Sunday we may go to church and take the kids to the park. Or we may just stay home and relax, I suppose it depends on wheather hubs gets to work a few hrs of overtime tomorrow. ( he usually has weekends off, but hes all for over time lol)
Demetria likes this.
October 4th, 2013, 08:29 AM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haircuts, visiting the MIL, and shopping. I need to buy a gift (fun) and want to dig around a few thrift stores (also fun) but also need to go grocery shopping (not fun).
Demetria likes this.

October 4th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxiemommie View Post
Happy Friday!!! I think we are starting out the weekend by getting takeout tonight so Mommy doesnt have to cook! Yaaay! Tomorrow we are taking our 3 yr old, Ryan to see cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2, my mom is going to watch little luke. Sunday we may go to church and take the kids to the park. Or we may just stay home and relax, I suppose it depends on wheather hubs gets to work a few hrs of overtime tomorrow. ( he usually has weekends off, but hes all for over time lol)
My 4yr old wants to see that movie as well! I am jealous of your takeout, I promised myself to cook for at least 2 weeks straight! I have gift certificates to Olive Garden and Outback that I really really want to use!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewren View Post
Haircuts, visiting the MIL, and shopping. I need to buy a gift (fun) and want to dig around a few thrift stores (also fun) but also need to go grocery shopping (not fun).
Boooo grocery shopping, its always last on my list of things to do.
October 4th, 2013, 09:30 AM
mrs_zipre's Avatar Loving my life!
I am the president of the local chapter of the General Federation of Women's Clubs. Tonight is our monthly meeting. Tomorrow we are participating in Fall Fest, basically a big street fest. Then Sunday I plan to do nothing but relax.
Demetria likes this.

October 4th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Danielle80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Happy Friday tonight we are just hanging out at home, Saturday is football and I think Saturday night we are taking the kids to the drive in, Sunday is church. Nothing too exciting. I am so exhausted!!! I hope you all have a great weekend.
Demetria likes this.

October 4th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Veteran
I'm on furlough, so I've been off since Tuesday. Oldest kinda does his own thing. Youngest will be spending the weekend w/dad, sooooo...I dunno! I'm entertaining takeout tonight, too. Definitely sleeping in tomorrow & who knows what else!
Demetria likes this.
October 4th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demetria View Post
My 4yr old wants to see that movie as well! I am jealous of your takeout, I promised myself to cook for at least 2 weeks straight! I have gift certificates to Olive Garden and Outback that I really really want to use!!

Boooo grocery shopping, its always last on my list of things to do.

Awwww you could get like frozen lasagna or somethinh and say you cooked because you did put it in the oven! Lol! That counts!
October 4th, 2013, 11:58 AM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just remembered that I need to take the photos for my son's birthday invite some time this weekend. That is the whole point of the haircuts. I feel like I have pregnancy brain already.
Demetria likes this.

October 4th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxiemommie View Post

Awwww you could get like frozen lasagna or somethinh and say you cooked because you did put it in the oven! Lol! That counts!
Haha, thats a good idea! My 9yr old hates lasagna! I was going to try crock pot lasagna but....that would mean I would have to go to the grocery store! I will probably go when DH gets off because taking my 2yr old in the grocery store is a total and complete nightmare.
October 4th, 2013, 04:37 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
After a couple of busy weekends, we have almost NOTHING planned. DH and I are going out for a date night on Saturday (we haven't been out together since March!) and so my good friend is coming to babysit.

That's it. A nice, quiet weekend for us. Yay!!!!!
October 4th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
This was SUPPOSED to be an exciting weekend...my son's high school has their homecoming game tonight and my son is in the marching band. Eminem's daughter goes to his school and is on homecoming court...so he will be there and you can't get in unless your kid gets there...which would have been WAY exciting...but my parents took my two older ones out of town for the weekend!!!

So I have to settle for a quiet weekend in with Jessica and DH and I. I'm not too upset =) It's never this quiet between the girls in dance, my older daughter in football and track as well, and my son in marching band. TAXI!!!!
Demetria likes this.
October 5th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Oh how cool!!! Hey if you ever see Eminem tell him Hi from the June '14 DDC....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search