Would anyone like a free Detect 5 pregnancy test?

Forum: **NEW** June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Back story...

I love peeing on sticks. It's my hobby. So with this being my last pregnancy, I had to whiz on everything I could get my hands on.

I used a dollar store at 8 DPO and got a +. FRER at 9 DPO and got a huge +. Beta that day was 55. Two days later it was 159.

So I bought two Detect 5's! They measure 25, 100, 500, 2000, and 10000 mIU/mL on ONE TEST. I took it and it read between 500-2000. 4 days later I took it again and it said the same thing.

I called my OB for a blood test and my beta was 30, 657. But I had already ordered two more tests. So they came in yesterday and I tested this morning and I'm obviously over 10000, and the test showed so. Now I have an extra test and no reason to test anymore.

So whoever answers first can have it...you'll just have to PM me your address...I'll send it out probably on Monday because my mailman comes early on Saturday. He's probably already been here.

A cool test but it could send you into cardiac arrest if it doesn't say what you think it should. My numbers are way off the charts high, but most people (due after me) could totally make use of this test at this point (as long as you have normal numbers!)
October 12th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'd love it!!!!
October 12th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I PM'ed my address
October 12th, 2013, 10:55 AM
chrysalis1's Avatar + Positively Pregnant! +
haha aww I was too late! Grr!! But this did remind me I have a ton of OPKs to give away
"Mild" pcos, blessed with BFP on cycle #4 ttc
Baby Braden 5/25/2014He's finally here!

]
October 12th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Joanna, I'll send it on MOnday! Thanks!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search