S-E-X

Forum: **NEW** June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes
  • 3 Post By AllyTales
  • 2 Post By JoannaEvelyn06
  • 1 Post By mrs_zipre
  • 8 Post By susie_q
  • 1 Post By Justjessie
  • 1 Post By Fall
  • 1 Post By Social Halfwit

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Alright ladies, I have to ask. My poor DH. I am so uninterested in sex. I'm exhausted by the end of the day. When I do give in, I'm always a little worried. I run to the bathroom afterwards making sure there is no blood or anything. Reassure me, sex is totally safe, right? And am I the only one who has zero interest right now?

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

October 16th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well for me, I did have some light bleeding the other week, and it really scared us, but the nurses and mommies on this site reassured me, and it stopped the following morning, and was always light pink. Since then weve only had sex once... and even then we were SO careful, gentle and it was shallow. Ive definitly been interested in sex, its insane, but the last two pregnancies I was always so tired, I didnt want it the first 13 weeks!!! Anyways, we are waiting for the ultrasound on friday, just for extra reassurance. Hes very understanding and just wants whats best for the baby. But no you arent alone at all. *hugs*

October 16th, 2013, 04:21 PM
epsilonbeta's Avatar Super Mommy
Basically everything I've seen says it's fine, but I admit it freaked me out a little too. My DH even made a joke about making the baby feel crowded I totally went to the bathroom right afterwards too to make sure there was no blood. I didn't feel "into" the sex but it wasn't bad either. We've only done it once since we found out though.

Excitedly Expecting #1 w/ PCOS around June 16, 2014
Adopted mom to DS (16)
October 16th, 2013, 04:28 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
I think it's totally normal to have a bit of spotting. We've only done it once since I got my BFP. I've had zero interest in doing it. I'm bloated, I'm exhausted, and the only thing I want to do in my bed is pull up the covers and go to sleep.
October 16th, 2013, 04:32 PM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
Apparently, I'm not the norm. I'm the opposite of you all, my sex drive is through the ROOF. Insanely high. And might I mention, sex while pregnant is a lot more intense? haha

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
October 16th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My DH and I have had sex maybe 4 times since we found out 3 weeks ago. I'm not really into it, but I know it's torture for him to not get any loving. This is probably TMI - but, I offered to shower with him and use my hand to "pleasure" him in lieu of actual sex.

LOL.
moxiemommie and Mika1104 like this.
October 16th, 2013, 04:54 PM
mrs_zipre's Avatar Loving my life!
We have sex three or so times a week. No spotting here, but spotting CAN be normal. Sex is absolutely safe unless you are told otherwise by your doctor.
Mika1104 likes this.

October 16th, 2013, 05:03 PM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyTales View Post
Apparently, I'm not the norm. I'm the opposite of you all, my sex drive is through the ROOF. Insanely high. And might I mention, sex while pregnant is a lot more intense? haha
I'm in this boat. I can't get my bf to go all the way bc, I dunno, maybe he thinks another baby will happen. He just says he's not ready so we do everything else, but as someone that's already had a higher sex drive than her partner, this is rough.

I did however purchase a rechargeable vibe for myself a couple days ago so at least I have that to hold me over.

October 16th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
I have no interest, and neither does he (remember he has more pregnancy symptoms than I do).

We just want to sleep and we feel fat.
moxiemommie likes this.
October 16th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Super Mommy
I am in the same boat! Ever since I got pregnant, he wants it more and I don't! Ha I am so tired by the end of the day and sex is very uncomfortable for me lately! My boobs are sore and it just hurts! :/

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
October 16th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Veteran
I don't mind & I'm having no issues with it or pregnancy, so I'm totally up for it.
October 16th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Veteran
ill admit it i don't do it till like 13 weeks and even then its rare when im pregnant i lose interest

Make a pregnancy ticker
October 17th, 2013, 12:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
Don't worry! Unless your doctor specifically tells you not to have sex, then there is no problem. It is normal to spot a little bit afterwards, it's a little bit irritating to the cervix. But...a little pink spotting is nothing to worry about. Red bleeding, however, is something to worry about.

October 17th, 2013, 05:45 AM
~~MeeMee~~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Even though I have the desire, we aren’t doing anything because the last time we DTD I started spotting and it freaked me out. So we are going to hold off until after our first ultrasound…which is about 6 weeks away

BABY BOY due June 6

Me 40 DH 42 with an amazing 15yo DS
TTC #2 NTNP starting in 2009
actively TTC (BBT and OPKs) 2011
natural BFP Feb 2012, ending in mmc Apr with d&c in May
IVF Sep 2012, 4 eggs retrieved, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, but showed abnormal
growth, so not suitable for transfer
Nov 2012 IVF take 2 = 3 embryos, but due to concerns with lining unable to transfer
Jan 2013 endometrial biopsy = normal
Mar FET transferred 2 beautiful embryos, but unfortunately BFN
moving to donor eggs fall of 2013
Septemeber 30, 2013 - surprise BFP while waiting for DE
October 17th, 2013, 08:48 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
It's totally safe and spotting a little after is very normal (though it definitely doesn't happen all the time/with everyone). I can also be a lot more intense because of heightened blood flow. I'm on team "I definitely want it, but I am usually so tired I fall asleep before DH is ready to go to bed."

October 17th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My drive went from high speed to I'm too exhausted to do anything! We went from several times a week to maybe once or twice a week the last couple of weeks. I can't wait till the 2nd trimester and I get my energy and sex drive back oh and morning/all day sickness to go away. LOL
moxiemommie likes this.

October 17th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
I'm still pretty interested, my DF is the one who is like "ugh, I'm tired." but then, our sex life has always been that.

Bonus DF moment: (while looking at the ticker in my sig) Why is the background getting red? Is that when the baby gets more spicy?

What? Just.. what?
susie_q likes this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

October 18th, 2013, 02:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Social Halfwit View Post
I'm still pretty interested, my DF is the one who is like "ugh, I'm tired." but then, our sex life has always been that.

Bonus DF moment: (while looking at the ticker in my sig) Why is the background getting red? Is that when the baby gets more spicy?

What? Just.. what?
Hahaha! It reminds me of an oven. Its really hot in there, babies done! LMAO!

October 18th, 2013, 11:33 AM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I have negative infinity interest between the fatigue and nausea. DH might lose a finger ... or worse ... if he tries anything. I'll pay him back in the 2nd & 3rd trimester. We'll need to bank a little since I wasn't able to DTD comfortably for a good 9 months after my DD was born.

October 18th, 2013, 08:31 PM
chrysalis1's Avatar + Positively Pregnant! +
Ugh I not only have zero libido, but every time we did even if he tries to be gentle it is uncomfortable/feels weird. Maybe we need to use lube or something. Idk but I am just so swollen down there and if I get aroused I get even more swollen. It feels like there is no room for penetration. I'm not sure if the swelling is normal since there is more blood flow to the uterus or what but I can't wait to ask my Dr. about if it is normal
"Mild" pcos, blessed with BFP on cycle #4 ttc
Baby Braden 5/25/2014He's finally here!

]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search