My Doctor Probably Thinks I'm Nuts

Forum: **NEW** June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Britt3
  • 2 Post By susie_q
  • 1 Post By angelsailor288
  • 1 Post By HopefulMommy81

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 28th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
But I really don't care. So, as I posted, my boobs stopped hurting yesterday. On top of that I've been having pretty consistent cramping for the past 24 hours. So, I called in a complete panic this morning. The receptionist had the nurse call me back. I cried on the phone to the nurse who said my doctor was off today, but she would call her. I still haven't heard back. In the meantime, please reassure me ladies. As usual, I'm FREAKING out!

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

October 28th, 2013, 08:05 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Lots of hugs and positive thoughts your way. If there is no bleeding, it could be any number of things My boobs stopped hurting very early with my son, so it could be nothing. Cramping could be your uterus or muscles stretching and expanding. If you are really worried and aren't hearing back from your doctor, you can always go to the ER, especially if there is any blood.

October 28th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Ive been cramping pretty consistently too, and ive heard that's normal as long as there is no bleeding. Thoughts and prayers to you and your BITO!!
October 28th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
I wouldn't worry whatsoever.. the symptoms can come and go at any given time, and it's pretty normal. But, I'm not a doctor and if it gives you peace of mind you can see about being seen soon. Hope you get some answers soon and feel better!
BuckeyeGal23 and mrs_zipre like this.

October 28th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No bleeding or anything. And that fact that my doctor hasn't rushed to call me back makes me think I'm being a paranoid freak and they are all probably laughing at me. There is just so much going on down there...cramps, pressure, weird stuff I've never experienced before. I probably just need to calm down!

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

October 28th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I cramp like crazy in the beginning and always panic. My last pregnancy the cramping early on was the worst.. I would have to lay down in bed sometimes it was so bad. My symptoms also always come and go. I will have a few days or a week of a break and then everything comes back.

October 28th, 2013, 10:25 AM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My boob pain comes and goes. Some days it is worse than others and some days its barely there at all unless i squeeze the crap out of it Try not to worry especially since there is no bleeding!

October 28th, 2013, 10:27 AM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
My sister called her OB at every twinge so they finally told her they wouldn't take her phone call unless what she was calling about was accompanied with bright red blood. I remember not feeling pregnant anymore two weeks ago, so I think symptoms just come and go sometimes. If there's no bright red blood, I think you're okay.
jayepink and mrs_zipre like this.

October 28th, 2013, 10:44 AM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I consider myself pretty laid back about early pregnancy and even I was getting worried by some cramping I had about 2.5 weeks ago. You're not a paranoid freak. You're pregnant! Cramps and fluctuating symptoms are stressful but completely normal.

October 28th, 2013, 06:48 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
I had this happen a couple of weeks ago -- all of my symptoms went away. Called the doc and they brought me in and there was absolutely nothing wrong. Doctor said she didn't know why it happened and that symptoms just come and go like that. Hopefully, you'll get some reassurance soon!
October 28th, 2013, 07:59 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im sure everything is fine. Its a weird time for your body!
mrs_zipre likes this.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

October 31st, 2013, 12:36 PM
HopefulMommy81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Early pregnancy is always so stressful. I, too, am having cramping and lower back pain. My OB's office said it was to be expected. I think I am still going to make an appt for next week though instead of the 13th...I don't think I can wait that long. I hope your doc calls you back!
moxiemommie likes this.

Annalise is hoping to be a big sister on June 28, 2014. Forever missing her big brother, Matthew, stillborn on July 1, 2010.
October 31st, 2013, 12:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Good advice ladies! I also think that first babies (or if babies are widely spaced) cause the worst cramps, because everything is stretching out, for the very first time. With my first the cramps were SO awful, I still remember them, four years later. I was actually debating going to the hospital, since they were so bad. With my first they lasted up until 10weeks, but eased up around 8w, so they werent as bad after 8w. Its hard but try to relax. Always call your dr, because they can putyour mind at ease. I wouldnt worry too much about crying to the nurse, you are pregnant. I cry so easily now. All DF has to say is something sweet or like yesterday he was saying things in a sappy voice, because I told him not to or I was going to cry. I totally did too (not on purpose). I cried about getting kicked out of the endontists office, cried about going to mc donalds, cried because we are able to get the house ready for baby. (This was all in the car on the way home)

October 31st, 2013, 04:52 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Who cares what they think, we think you're normal!

Anyone who is pregnant is going to worry. And I wish everyone would take us seriously. We deserve to be listened to!

That being said, usually if there is no bleeding I wouldn't worry too seriously. But we will =)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search