How was everyone's weekend?

Forum: **NEW** June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2013, 06:48 PM
Caitlin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I worked a wedding friday night and my DH & I had the Marine Corps Ball Saturday night.

Unfortunately, a few hours after dinner we both realized we had food poisioning and have been battling that all day.
November 3rd, 2013, 07:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so ready for it to be over!! It's been a long exhausting weekend. It's been a rough one that I'm over!

November 3rd, 2013, 08:15 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
Researching stupid hospitals because home birth is just not going to be financially available to us. I'm so upset and everything I think about a hospital I have a panic attack and start crying. The closest one to us doesn't seem too awful... but this is just not what I wanted.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

November 4th, 2013, 06:26 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Friday was my day off (I work 9 hour days and get every other Friday off), so I took the kids to DSD's dentist appointment in the morning, then went to the PO to mail some packages, get a passport, and pick up stamps to finish sending off the last of the wedding invites (I'm SO SLOW!). Then the kids and I drove down and visited DH at work, went to lunch with him and FIL. Got home and I took a nap with the kids, which I really should not have done, but it was so nice! We had DH's friend's family over for dinner Friday night, and that was very nice.

Saturday, we just relaxed and hung out at home, got some cleaning done. That evening, we took DH's old car to his brother (his brother is a mechanic and DH is convinced there is something wrong with the car) and met FIL for dinner on the way home.

Sunday we went to church and then just played and worked at home all day. Took DSD to her mom last night. Overall, it was a nice, low key weekend.

November 4th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I turned 30 on Friday, so this weekend was full of celebration. Well, as much as I could handle. My DH threw a party for me on Friday. Saturday I went shopping for maternity clothes with my mom (and almost got sick in the Gap dressing room), and we went do dinner with family Saturday night. Yesterday was spend trying to recover from way to much activity for this preggo!

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

November 4th, 2013, 10:48 AM
njkatc's Avatar Kelly
Took the kids to Great Wolf Lodge for the weekend. It was a long, exhausting weekend!!!! We had such a great time though! I made sure to take a nap yesterday once we finally got back home. Today I feel like I need a vacation!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search