The REST of the story....

Forum: **NEW** June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2013, 06:59 AM
Super Mommy
ok, some of the details are still fuzzy. After you hear "you have cancer" ya kinda block out reality.

I found my lump October 28th. Mamogram Nov. 5th. Biospy in the middle of Nov. Nov. 20th got the call that it is Cancer. Triple Negative. The next step would be to have my MRI. My breast surgeon said we will wait until my period starts because you get better results 4 days agfter is starts. It never came. Of coarse I could remember when my last period was because my world kinda stopped back in October.

I do know my husband and I started to have sex like RABBITS I thought I was going to die. and I am not just saying it lightly. I really did. I had planned out my funeral(basically told my friends to have every Justin Bieber song played for my girls. Also Miley Cyrus, "The Climb",

So they sent me to my OB. At that time my Betas were at a 2. BUT and the T/V us they saw a empty sac but something else. They didn't know if it was a cyst, fibroids or what. So I got the all clear to have the MRI. They said even if I was pregnant the MRI would end the pregnancy.

So at this time it was December. They kept asking me if my period had started. It hadn't. They scheduled my chemo to start on Jan 11. but they weren't going to do anything until they found out I wasn't pregnant. SOOO I went in for another u/s. I was measure 6w+. but no heartbeat. At that time it was a whirlwind. but I know those facts, even though they are quit confusing!

And there you have it, The REST of the story
November 7th, 2013, 07:08 AM
trusting and believing
I do love how you shared the happy ending with us FIRST!!! I'm glad you triumphed over all of this.

Mom to one son born December 2010 and expecting another little guy June 16, 2014!
November 7th, 2013, 09:04 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
You have certainly been through a lot! Praying that this a H&H 9 months for you!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

November 7th, 2013, 10:51 AM
chrysalis1's Avatar + Positively Pregnant! +
Welcome to our group! I am so happy for you that you are pregnant now after everything is said and done. I'm happy you beat breast cancer, and I'm happy you are pregnant now, and Im happy all of that whirlwind stuff is over. From what I read in your two posts you are a very kind and sweet person and this baby is going to be so lucky lol. I also enjoyed reading your story because it was the kind of story that gives you hope. I have a friend who was diagnosed with two large, firm irregular breast lumps (in the same breast) and has been through a jillion mammograms and breast-ultrasounds in the past month. She has a biopsy next week and has been very worried about if it comes back breast cancer. Of course her doctors are not making it any better because they keep scaring her. We have been praying her biopsy goes well but it is hard to cheer her up because she is consumed with worry about what the results could be. I want her to be guided to more stories like yours because I think it will help keep her spirits up. She isn't ttc or anything, but she wants kids one day and is so terrified of a cancer diagnosis now. I am so happy for you and wishing you a happy and healthy nine months. Also thank you for sharing your story!
"Mild" pcos, blessed with BFP on cycle #4 ttc
Baby Braden 5/25/2014He's finally here!

]
November 7th, 2013, 11:38 AM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for sharing your story. I'm glad you beat cancer and wish you a h&h 9 months!

November 8th, 2013, 02:57 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Thank you for sharing with us. Hoping you have a very smooth pregnancy (you deserve it!)!!!!
November 10th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Super Mommy
Thank you for the support and the well wishes! All of you ladies are great!

Mom of two TEENAGE girls, 16 and 13.
Triple Negative Breast Cancer Survivor
DX date Nov 20, 2009
Chemo date Jan. 11, 2010
Bilateral mast. March 16, 2010
Exchange tissue expanders September 28, 2010
Expecting the UNEXPECTED but very much wanted little bundle June 28, 2014
I just might be to old for this!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search