Disappearing symptoms!

Forum: **NEW** June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Super Mommy
I went back and thought there was a thread on this but there wasn't. OR I just couldn't find it.

This has been the third morning in a row that I don't feel pregnant waking up. No fatigue, no nausea, no bloating no nothing. With my other miscarriages I never had these many symptoms, (not in my two liv births either). With my misscarriages I felt pregnant all the was up until I miscarried.

I will be 8 weeks this week. My appointment is the 14th. TIA

Mom of two TEENAGE girls, 16 and 13.
Triple Negative Breast Cancer Survivor
DX date Nov 20, 2009
Chemo date Jan. 11, 2010
Bilateral mast. March 16, 2010
Exchange tissue expanders September 28, 2010
Expecting the UNEXPECTED but very much wanted little bundle June 28, 2014
I just might be to old for this!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

November 10th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Veteran
I know it's scary, but don't freak out yet! I am also one of the lucky/unlucky ones that doesn't get many symptoms. My morning sickness has completely disappeared, but if I remember correctly, I only ever got 1-2 weeks worth with my two successful pregnancies (weeks 6-8). My appointment is tomorrow (the 11th), so I'm waiting, too.
November 10th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
I wouldn't worry either; symptoms can come and go. One day I feel huge and sick and the next day I feel back to my old self!

November 10th, 2013, 10:48 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
My symptoms disappeared for a while too. It completely freaked me out and I called the doctor's office -- because I'm "high risk" (i.e., 38 and advanced maternal age), they brought me in to check me out. I would think you've been labeled "high risk" too -- call them tomorrow, tell them how upset you are, and see if you can come in. It's probably nothing -- like the other ladies said, symptoms have a tendency to come and go -- but if you're super upset (like I was), see if you can go in.

(((Hugs))) Keep us posted!!!!!
November 11th, 2013, 02:08 AM
Veteran
My nausea disappeared for a couple of days at around 6 1/2 weeks. It freaked me out too, but then it came back and has stuck around since then. Good luck with the appointment this week!
November 11th, 2013, 02:52 AM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
I remember with my son's pregnancy, just before my 2nd trimester started, most of my symptoms went away too and I completely freaked out. Turns out I just got a break for a few weeks. I am actually hoping that happens soon with this one because I need a break from throwing up and feeling nauseous. I know it is nerve wracking, but you are likely evening out in your hormones and settling into your pregnancy.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
November 11th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Mine came and went in the early days....then it would come back even stronger! Now I am starting to wonder if I will ever get back to 100%! lol. When I do get a break, I totally embrace those moments.
November 13th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Super Mommy
Thank you ladies for your reassurance! I can't even imagine throwing up with morning sickness. For you ladies that have MS bad I wish I could come to your house and help you out! (()) I live in Kansas BTW!

I wake up and feel normal. I wanted to go take a picture of my belly but there is not "bloat" to take a picture of. I don't have heartburn anymore nor do I have the constant carsickness like symptoms! Just added with the feeling yesterday that my period was going to start was making me worried. I really fear for tomorrow. So many time we have gone in for the first US and there hasn't been a heartbeat or anything viable! Thank you again ladies!!

Mom of two TEENAGE girls, 16 and 13.
Triple Negative Breast Cancer Survivor
DX date Nov 20, 2009
Chemo date Jan. 11, 2010
Bilateral mast. March 16, 2010
Exchange tissue expanders September 28, 2010
Expecting the UNEXPECTED but very much wanted little bundle June 28, 2014
I just might be to old for this!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

November 13th, 2013, 05:59 AM
Super Mommy
Symptoms can come and go - but it certainly is unnerving.

Try to stay positive, as that's something you can control.

Keep us posted on how things go tomorrow - good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search