MS or no MS?

Forum: **NEW** June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cortln

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 24th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Regular
So... I have been a little paranoid like a lot of crazy hormonal pregnant women are. I am just wondering how many of you out there did not deal with morning sickness? I haven't had it at all and I am a bit worried. I just don't *feel* pregnant at all. Yeah my boobs have grown a little, but idk if that's just because I'm getting fat. I've read a million times that not everyone gets all the symptoms and everyone is different... blah blah blah but I'd like to hear from you girls! I have my first ultrasound tomorrow morning and I'm so worried that something might be wrong.

Last edited by lainey0115; November 24th, 2013 at 08:07 PM.
November 24th, 2013, 08:03 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
What's ms? I'm not savy on all the abbreviations yet.

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
-8/2000 -9/2000 -7/25/2013
November 24th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjustice12 View Post
What's ms? I'm not savy on all the abbreviations yet.
Sorry lol I guess I should have made that more clear... Morning Sickness
November 24th, 2013, 08:34 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh lol. I personally have ms an soar bs, but ive known a few women that didnt have any throughout their pregnancies. I would try not to worry to much. (not easy i know) im sure all is well. Is this your 1st? I didnt have hardly any symptoms with my 1st. I'll be prayin for you. Hoping your apt goes well and you get to see that beautiful baby hb in the morn.

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
-8/2000 -9/2000 -7/25/2013
November 24th, 2013, 10:07 PM
alliebeecher's Avatar Veteran
I've had plenty of symptoms, but no MS whatsoever. Not even a touch of nausea. I had a normal ultrasound at 9 weeks, and have another US scheduled for 12 weeks that I really hope is normal too.
November 25th, 2013, 05:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've had it, however, one of my good friends had two healthy babies, she had no morning sickness with either.
moxiemommie likes this.
November 25th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have always had what I would call mild m/s in the first trimester. But not all do. With my first I didnt feel pregnant until 8-10weeks. I kept feeling like my period was coming and the first thing I got at abiut 3weeks was heartburn, I also had heartburn w my second, but only got nauseous a few times and threw up once. With this one the nausea has been terrible and ive been getting horribly dizzy. But I havent thrown up but once or twice- although one was due to a terrible migraine. So all pregnancies have been different in their own way. I knew a few ppl that never had any ms, and Ivw known.ppl that have had horrible ms, it really just varies

November 25th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Mine is slowly going away but I am also approaching 2nd Tri...usually all of my pregnancies I have terrible MS this time around it has been more off and on but more so on.
November 25th, 2013, 06:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've definitely had MS. I'm to the point that I worry it will never go away. I'm ready to feel better. That said, I have a cousin who has 4 kids and has never had a touch of MS in any of her pregnancies. I also have a good friend who had a baby in July and never had any MS. Some people are just lucky, I guess.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

November 25th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Super Mommy
I have been one of the lucky ones who didn't get morning sickness, nor do I have many other symptoms. I have some aversions, exhaustion and my boobs have changed....but other than that, not much is different.

I read the pain many are going through and feel badly for them; however, at the same hand, I do get myself worked up sometimes that I don't have morning sickness.

I keep myself 'sane' by reminding myself I don't have severe cramping, or bright red spotting and my belly is growing, so there is no reason to believe anything is wrong, so I just have to stay positive.

I hope your ultrasound goes well!
November 25th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Regular
Ultrasound went well! Baby bean's little heart rate was 176 bpm. Seeing that little munchkin in there for the first time was such an amazing experience. Thank you ladies for your feedback :-)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search