Wednesday Wooo hooo's!

Forum: **NEW** June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree31Likes
  • 3 Post By Wish44
  • 5 Post By AtomicMama
  • 1 Post By moxiemommie
  • 1 Post By Social Halfwit
  • 1 Post By susie_q
  • 3 Post By TeamMom2008
  • 3 Post By Missymoos
  • 2 Post By RunningMommyTo5
  • 1 Post By JoannaEvelyn06
  • 2 Post By TiggersMommy
  • 2 Post By Social Halfwit
  • 1 Post By alliebeecher
  • 1 Post By JillMama
  • 1 Post By Justjessie
  • 2 Post By Fall
  • 2 Post By mrsdaiwa24

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
What happy for you on this Wednesday? Anything to shout about?

Wooo hooo for me that although its in the 20's outside, I dont have to go out in the weather this morning! Also happy that its almost Friday, lol, and Friday is my last shopping day of the Christmas season. I am leaving the stocking stuffers up to DH!
December 11th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What happy for you on this Wednesday? Anything to shout about?

I'm happy that there's only 2 more days left of this week and I only have to work 3 days next week. And my next Dr. appt is next week, I'm nervous and want to get it over with! I just want to know babies still doing good!
December 11th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
13 Weeks today! My energy is starting to come back and M/S is slowly fading. Wooohoo!
Demetria, JillMama and moxiemommie like this.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

December 11th, 2013, 07:27 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I just wrote a letter asking Robert Downey Junior to please come to my wedding because it will cheer up my maid of honor whose (totally lame) boyfriend just dumped her. Also my husband is a huge fan. It was worded much better.

Note: Compeltely serious in writing/sending the letter, however, it is more of a form of entertainment for said maid of honor. I have 0 belief that RDJ will either read the letter or respond in any form Just so no one thinks I'm completely crazy!

December 11th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That would be awesome if he did respond though!!! Im thankful that all my furniture is moved, tree is standing straight and excited to see if our neighbor calls the cops again complaining my horses havent been fed! ( we purposely feed after dark.and at 4 am because hes a freaking stalker with nothing better to do! It doesnt help that his house on the hill is facing ours... so all he does is watch.) Im excited because hes hanging himself with his own rope! But hes old with nothing better to do.
AtomicMama likes this.

December 11th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
I'm woo-hooing because after three straight days of appointments/places to be, there are no appointments today!! YAY!

Even just one appointment ends up being a huge ordeal, like my prenatals. My clinic is a ten minute drive away and it takes us an hour to get there because of bus transfers.
moxiemommie likes this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

December 11th, 2013, 08:03 AM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
My woohoo is this is a short work week. Yesterday we were off and monday delayed because of the snow. Only Thursday and Friday left!
moxiemommie likes this.

December 11th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Super Mommy
My whoohoo is not having to research and change cell phone plans for the whole family today! I am in charge of our plan with 5 lines, and I'm the biggest talker/texter/web surfer out there! I was STRESSING when a clerk at tmobile told my dad that the unlimited talk and data plans were no longer available. BUT, i called the 800# and found out that only stores can't offer that so we just have to get our phones through the mail from now on and they will renew our contract. Awesome...

OH, and I hit 12 weeks tomorrow.
And I got the big brother shirts in the mail.

December 11th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Missymoos's Avatar 1st time Momma-to-be
I'm happy that my next midwife appointment is today and since it is scheduled in the evening, DH can come too and get to hear the heartbeat for the first time - I love it when grown men get all teary-eyed
December 11th, 2013, 11:09 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
It's half-way through the week, so that's always a good thing. I have church tonight, the kids are in Awanas tonight, and it's always a great mid-week lift for me.

Pregnancy wise: bloating is GONE!!! I do not miss it. Now just waiting on a bump. Happy to report that week 13 has brought some better days. Nausea seems to be fading, may be able to eat a bit more (though still limited as to what I can tolerate)....now just waiting on some energy and some of this fatigue to fade
mrsdaiwa24 and Demetria like this.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

December 11th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The only thing I can think of to whoo hoo about is that today is "No Weight Wednesday" at the frozen yogurt place..... so I think I'll take DD there later this afternoon and indulge in a treat
Missymoos likes this.
December 11th, 2013, 11:48 AM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I finally found a solution to my constipation problem! Fresh pears & prune juice to the rescue! That's worth woohooing.
HopefulMommy81 and Demetria like this.

December 11th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
^^I'm going to try some fresh pears at the next grocery store run!

I have another woo hoo.. I decided to power through without zofran today and so far, so good! I'm feeling a little nauseated but nothing I can't handle.
Demetria and Missymoos like this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

December 11th, 2013, 12:57 PM
alliebeecher's Avatar Veteran
Mildly woohooing about being told to take two days off of work by the doctor. And that my mother got me some groceries so I could rest and make easy slow cooker meals for today and tomorrow.
Missymoos likes this.
December 11th, 2013, 01:16 PM
JillMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My brothers wife just had their first baby thins morning after 5yrs of trying 75hrs of labor and 4hrs of pushing!!!!!! I can't wait to get the green light to go meet her
HopefulMommy81 likes this.

Jett 10/11/12 7lb 14.5oz 20.5in long
December 11th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
My whole class had a GREAT day today and I ate dinner =) Wahoo!
mrsdaiwa24 likes this.
December 11th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll woohoo my daughter came home with a paper saying she was one of the top readers for minutes in her class for the month of October. She read 1990 minutes....she's in the 2nd grade!!! At the end of the year they are having a huge party at a local movie theater that she wants to go to. It's for those who read 10,000 minutes for the year.

December 11th, 2013, 06:29 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
We had some bad weather this morning and so I had to put the "snow plan" into effect in our house: Mommy leaves super early for work and everybody better cooperate. Happy to report that even with the snow, it *only* took an hour and twenty minutes to get there.....I wasn't late (actually, made it with 20 minutes to spare).....and the little girl was dressed, brushed, and ready for school within 15 minutes. Might not seem like a woooo hoooo to you ladies, but I was thrilled!
December 11th, 2013, 06:39 PM
HopefulMommy81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Um...Annalise only took a 25 minute nap and it's 6:38 pm and she isn't having a meltdown yet? LOL...
And my first trimester screening is Friday so that's exciting

Annalise is hoping to be a big sister on June 28, 2014. Forever missing her big brother, Matthew, stillborn on July 1, 2010.
December 12th, 2013, 07:32 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
It's impressive to me, Amy!! I swear it takes me at least 30 minutes to get the kids out the door, most days longer. And I'm never 20 minutes early for work. Heck, I can count on one hand the number of days I've been 20 minutes LATE or less for work

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search