Lets talk about sex..

Forum: **NEW** June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2013, 06:51 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
..baby!

It totally SUCKS over here. My last pregnancy, sex was amazing until like, end of 2nd trimester. Now I'm never in the mood, its uncomfortable and sometimes hurts. Not to mention I have to pee ALL the time so that makes it uncomfortable too. It just sucks.

Hows everyone else doing in this area?

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

December 11th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want it all the time, but am too tired all the time so it doesn't happen . It's kind of a crappy situation! When we do manage to get to bed early and dtd, it's awesome!! but most of the time I am just too burnt out by the end of the day. Hoping to regain my energy sooooooon, this zombie thing isn't really working out for me.
AtomicMama likes this.

December 11th, 2013, 06:56 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bahahaha yeah, zombie here too.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

December 11th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
I have a serious case of the preggo hornies. I pick at my poor DF all. the. time. for it. Plus I want it a really specific way and because he is not reading my mind, he doesn't know what that way is, so he does it wrong and then I'm not fully satisfied.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

December 11th, 2013, 07:19 PM
alliebeecher's Avatar Veteran
I wanted it several times a day for a while. Then I got too tired to be interested anymore. I feel bad for my husband, it's been rather a while - but I'm on pelvic rest for a week anyway. Maybe once that time is up I'll bolster the energy to get back in the saddle
December 11th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Social Halfwit View Post
I have a serious case of the preggo hornies. I pick at my poor DF all. the. time. for it. Plus I want it a really specific way and because he is not reading my mind, he doesn't know what that way is, so he does it wrong and then I'm not fully satisfied.
I would just tell him!! lol I wanted a certain way too it was allllll I was thinking about. He came home I said, you are doing this and this and idc what you say. Blame it on the pregnancy hormones making you outspoken

December 11th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I put myself on "pelvic rest" for the first trimester because I kept bleeding like bright red blood after sex. So we did what we called "half sex" which did the job, ( he would barely go in half way)but as of 12 weeks we were able to do it with no bleeding! So its been great! I hope it keeps up!

December 11th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
I would just tell him!! lol I wanted a certain way too it was allllll I was thinking about. He came home I said, you are doing this and this and idc what you say. Blame it on the pregnancy hormones making you outspoken
I definitely hit that point today. I don't like outright telling him because then it just feels like he's doing it because I said so, and I want him to want to do it...(first world problems, I know it) but today I sent him a message and basically said "I wish you could read my mind and have sex with me the way I want." and he agreed and we laughed, and then it was like "But seriously, pay more attention to teh bewbs."

Soooo... we'll see where that goes! and sorry for the little TMI glimpse into my sexual desires, ya'll!
Britt3 likes this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

December 11th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Super Mommy
No interest. No enthusiasm. No fireworks here. Which makes me sad because my pregnancy with DS I had the sex drive of an 18 year old boy! Maybe this one is a girl?? Lol poor hubby. He asks, but I always have an excuse. It isn't fun for either of us.

December 11th, 2013, 08:06 PM
chrysalis1's Avatar + Positively Pregnant! +
I have no sex drive what so ever! DH doesnt understand at all because people kept telling him pregnant women have a high libido in their 2nd trimester but there is literally NOTHING enjoyable about dtd anymore, i have to use lube if we do and i just get sore after which is no fun and my bladder feels full and uncomfortable the whole time. I used to feel bad about it but now I don't care, its not my fault
Missymoos likes this.
"Mild" pcos, blessed with BFP on cycle #4 ttc
Baby Braden 5/25/2014He's finally here!

]
December 11th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my goodness I want it all the time then when we have time I'm not interested or too tired!

December 11th, 2013, 09:46 PM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
It's weird. I wanted it all the time in the beginning. Now it's like 3 days a week I can't keep my hands off him and the rest I just don't feel in the mood. Sex definitely feels better though. The only thing I can't stand now bc I'm too sensitive is when he uses his hands. As soon as he starts I have to like immediately push them away then tell him want I want, so I understand a little, Ry. It's better when they just know

December 12th, 2013, 03:10 AM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
Well apparently I'm having sex for all of you

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
December 12th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I could have it several times a day if time allowed for it. It's tough for dh's work hours and the girls getting to bed before we both are ready to kill over
December 12th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyTales View Post
Well apparently I'm having sex for all of you
Ally!!

Well we just picked back up again over the weekend and since it had been a while, due to spotting, it hurt, was uncomfortable and I was really nervous because I didn't want him laying on my tummy and I was really wishing that he would hurry up and finish. I managed to get through it but I have gone back to going to bed early so that he won't attempt again. Not looking forward to it...
December 12th, 2013, 05:30 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I've been so sick that I've had ZERO interest and I feel awful for DH. It's not that I don't want to because even if I don't always feel up to it, I will because I love DH and know that he needs it to feel wanted by me, even if that's not what I need to feel loved and wanted. But, it's been the case of me being so sick that there's no way I could even attempt unless he wouldn't mind stopping for me to puke (real romantic, right???)

But, now I'm starting to feel better, so I'm hoping I'm not too exhausted by the time the kiddos are asleep so we can pick it back up
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

December 12th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Super Mommy
My poor DH...I don't think we've done it for like a month...

Between complete exhaustion and very little sex drive lately (which is odd, when I first got pregnant I had a surge of 'wanting it bad'...but that only lasted about a week before exhaustion kicked in), it's just not happening.

I have given myself a mission though, to do it at least once a week going forward...DH has been so patient, I can't make him wait a month....or don't want to, rather.
December 12th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My sex drive has recently returned. I think it's because I'm starting to feel better and have more energy. The only issue is I'm a little sore down there afterwards, but it goes away within 24 hours. DH is loving it since I basically didn't let him touch me for 8 weeks.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

December 12th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Missymoos's Avatar 1st time Momma-to-be
I think I want it, and I want to want it...but by the time I get home from work and whatnot, I tend to fall asleep on the couch and it's game over!

I did "throw him a bone" on Tuesday night and we had lazy sex - best position in the world ladies! I am hoping my drive will return as I move more solidly into the second trimester. DH jokes about getting a "sex-surrogate", I shut that line of humour down pretty quick though when I told him sure, but I get to choose her. lol.
December 12th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
lol Yeah we have been more like jack-rabbits over here. lol. But I do get tired often, so we don't DTD as often as we both want. I think it's because my libido picked up a ton, but also because of the pregnancy--- my DP and I even talked about it when I got PG. There's just something about it that turns us both on. It's an animalistic sense almost.. he said he likes the thought of "I got her pregnant..." and I like the thought of, "he got me pregnant.. he's such a man." hahahaha. Sounds weird.. but it has made us want each other even more. It's not a pregnancy fetish, don't get me wrong.. just a natural boost of finding the other sexier.

Oh and.. everything has been feeling so much better too!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search