My stupid cat!!!!

Forum: **NEW** June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sitting on the recliner in the living room work, with the leg rest up and the back reclined a bit... and out of nowhere my STUPID CAT jump right on my freaking boob.

I threw her across the room.

Dumb cat.
December 12th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Missymoos's Avatar 1st time Momma-to-be
My cat was trying to get water out of my glass on Tuesday night and manged to dump the entire glass on my face while I was sleeping...at 3am in the morning!

I could have gotten mad at her, but it was really my fault for leaving the glass up on the headboard platform...and upon reflection it was actually quite funny, so I laughed then snatched her up and snuggled her to help me get warm again and eventually fell back asleep
December 12th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL!!! That is crazy. Im so sorry that must have been painful. My cats usually dont jump on me but Taxi will lick me to death, and yes hes a cat. One time Brians cat attempted to maim his friend...
Tipsy was standing on a bookcase glaring down at his friend Jordan... Out of the corner of his eye Brian saw her and told Jordan to duck and roll, Jordan did super fast and within the second Tipsy had jumped, claws completely out and landed right where jordan had been. ( the booksehlf was like 7-8 ft) She proceed to pluck her claws out of the carpet which took her a few minutes then walked out of the room... like nothing happened... 0.0

December 12th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
Ugh, the cat boob. Mine likes to sneak into the room before I'm awake and she simply MUST lay right on my chest and meow directly into my mouth. It hurts soo bad but she's being so adorable.. I put up with it for a second and then I'm like "AUGHG OFF" and toss her.

The worst is when I'm laying on my side and she decides that the side of my boob (which then crushes my other boob) makes a perfect seat just for her.

Cats are jerks.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

December 12th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Missymoos's Avatar 1st time Momma-to-be
Quote:
Originally Posted by Social Halfwit View Post
Ugh, the cat boob. Mine likes to sneak into the room before I'm awake and she simply MUST lay right on my chest and meow directly into my mouth. It hurts soo bad but she's being so adorable.. I put up with it for a second and then I'm like "AUGHG OFF" and toss her.

The worst is when I'm laying on my side and she decides that the side of my boob (which then crushes my other boob) makes a perfect seat just for her.

Cats are jerks.
I actually laughed out loud at your "cats are jerks" comment, and I am at work still!

I prevent my girl from doing the side boob sit by cramming a pillow between the girls when I lay on my side - it protects the under boob and provides support for the top boob. Plus Moomoo will then stretch out on the pillow so I can put an arm over her and scoot her in a foot ball hold for cuddles and that is usually how we fall asleep
December 12th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
It's my puppy and 3 year old who are the boob crushers. My kitties are super gentle with me!
December 12th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Marissa's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Marissa's Mommy
My cat keeps playing with the cords for the blinds and managing to dismantle them. Then I can't get them fixed properly so when I try and pull the blinds down they don't go down evenly. Then when you try and tape the plastic pieces so he can't dismantle, the cord itself ends up snapping. That's after the thunk thunk thunk wakes me up in the middle of the night. Then he jumps up in bed trying to be all purry and cute and pretty much forces me to stop being mad at him. Pain in the ***.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful signature!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search