Any weekend plans?!

Forum: **NEW** June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By moxiemommie
  • 2 Post By Social Halfwit
  • 1 Post By PoppetsMom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2014, 06:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We are driving 2 hrs to the "old house" to do a few dump runs and get everything cleared out. I seriously think something like a rodent crawled into the cabinets and died so thats the kind of clean up we get to do lol. Its also raining here which is great but Im praying we dont get stuck in the mud on our way out lol!

Also I *may* be mia for a few days next week... my phone battery imploded lol so I dont have my phone, but I ordered a new battery so we will see when that gets here lol. Have a good weekend everyone!
Fall likes this.

March 1st, 2014, 07:45 AM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
Well, we were going to go to a hookah shop and the thrift store today, but it just started snowing so I'm not sure if we still will. Ellie's storage bins, which I'm going to use to store her clothes (easy clothes, like onesies, socks, pants, etc) and diapers in, are supposed to arrive today. The spray paint to make the bins match her room won't get here until Tuesday-ish, but at least we can get it set up and hopefully it will encourage DF to help me get her room cleared out.
Fall and moxiemommie like this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

March 1st, 2014, 09:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well this morning we've been slow and lazy. I know DH wants to take the RV to his shop to service it and get it ready for spring break. Nothing exciting here.

March 1st, 2014, 04:55 PM
PoppetsMom's Avatar Veteran
Spent the day shopping for the last odds and ends for the shower with my Mom. Also bought a couple nursing bras, and addressed all the invitations to get mailed out Monday morning. All that's left now is totaling the RSVP's, groceries, and prizes for the games for the shower and it's another check mark off the list. Both Mom and I are still figuring out what to get for Shower Prizes... Bath and Body Works gift baskets and what not just aren't something that those that we know will be there are into.

We're supposed to be getting some nasty weather in late tonight through Monday morning, so the rest of my weekend will consist of cooking up some sweet treats and odd chores around the house.
Fall likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search