foodie friday!

Forum: **NEW** June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Mel S
  • 1 Post By MommaHarvey
  • 1 Post By Mel S
  • 1 Post By Social Halfwit
  • 1 Post By amityx7

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2014, 09:56 AM
rachelc0's Avatar TTC a Rainbow
what are you eating? what are you wanting to eat? what sounds horrible to be eating?

i just frickin' need a double whopper burger lol. fries, eh. just the burger. HOT HOT. and cheese.

April 11th, 2014, 10:01 AM
Super Mommy
This morning baby boy really wanted egg and cheese on an English Muffin from Tim Hortons - it was scary how tasty that was...
PoppetsMom likes this.
April 11th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Chinese and there are NO good chinese places unless I want to drive two hrs.... LOL There is a chinese buffet in town its not "real" chinese but it would suffice LOL

April 11th, 2014, 10:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Craving radishes, garlic, onion rings, and parmesan cheese.

Eating a salad with radishes, french fried onions, and garlic bread.

I think I'm doing pretty good.
Mel S likes this.

April 11th, 2014, 10:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Food in general hasn't been very appealing to me these days. I could go for ice-cream or frozen yogurt though. It's crazy how much my appetite has decreased recently.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

April 11th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Super Mommy
My appetite has been so strange lately, I am either not hungry and nothing sounds that great to peak my interest or I am VERY hungry....yet still have a hard time figuring out what I am hungry for. This morning was the first time in a while that I could properly/easily satisfy it.
PoppetsMom likes this.
April 11th, 2014, 12:26 PM
njkatc's Avatar Kelly
I want a chili dog and cheese fries or a big fat salad from Chipotle and guac and chips!!! We're making pizza for dinner tonight, so I can't wait for that and a big green salad!!! I'm either starving and can't get enough to eat or not hungry at all. I assume it depends on where baby is sitting. I'm pretty sure I could eat ice cream every day though

April 11th, 2014, 01:23 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
Mmm I'm eating a chicken bacon ranch sandwich with brown mustard and spinach from Subway.. they got a Subway in the hospital where I go for appointments so now I get one when we go. I really want some Half Baked ice cream though.
PoppetsMom likes this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

April 11th, 2014, 01:32 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
I've been on a lemon-flavor craving (not real lemons -- ewww!). Maybe it's because spring has finally arrived!
April 11th, 2014, 06:22 PM
njkatc's Avatar Kelly
Amy, when I was pregnant with DS I had to have lemon everything. Lemon italian ice, lemon cookies, lemonade, lemon bars...YUM!!!!

April 11th, 2014, 07:06 PM
amityx7's Avatar Miracle Baby Due 6/8/14
Lemon stuff sounds great in theory, not so good for the heartburn though, ugh. I love to eat, but I haven't really been craving anything in particular throughout the day besides the nightly "after dinner" sweets craving. Two nights ago, I had a Butterfinger Blizzard from Dairy Queen. Last night it was Black Raspberry chip ice cream on a Waffle cone from UDF. And tonight it was an assortment of easter candy leftover from stuffing eggs for the boyfriend's niece and nephew. I have not been doing good with resisting my cravings as of late, haha!
PoppetsMom likes this.

Expecting Gabrielle June 8, 2014!!!

April 11th, 2014, 07:09 PM
PoppetsMom's Avatar Veteran
Tonight... a big bowl of Mac n Cheese... I have NO CLUE why other than I don't have any Gluten Free Mac n Cheese in the house right now and it sounds really gooooooooooood... and some cereal.. Real Cereal... Like Fruit Loops.. again not GF can't have it. UGH!
April 11th, 2014, 09:49 PM
LShumate1010's Avatar Super Mommy
All I can really stomach is fruit and granola bars this pregnancy. I want pizza so bad but kind of ignore cravings. I cant eat soup right now. Ick.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search