information thread :: Cloth Diapering a Newborn ::

Forum: Cloth Diapering

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cloth Diapering LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2011, 01:42 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
there have been a LOT of requests for information on cloth diapering a newborn - from what diapers work best, to what brands members recommend, to what diapers actually look like on newborns and so on.

This thread is going to be full of links to relevant threads here on JM, if you have a thread that you think needs to be on here, please just PM me the link and I will add it! On the same note, if you have links to any articles etc that may be of interest to our members who are interested in CD'ing a newborn, PM that to me too! If you have experience CD'ing a newborn & would like to write up a review, just create a thread, and then give me a PM so I can add it to the list - though I'll try to add reviews when they are posted!

this thread is a work in progress, and will be added to as necessary

Our Members Newborn CD'ing Reviews & Diaper Fit Photos
My3Boys64's review & photos (My Newborn Cloth review *Pic heavy*)
Kieran's Newborn Cloth Bum Review (Kieran's Newborn Cloth Bum Review (Pic heavy and long))

Diaper Recommendations
Recommendations for newborns (recommendations for newborns?)
Intro: Overwhelmed (Intro: Overwhelmed! :))BTDT Moms: what's your favourite for a newborn
Newborn Covers - Wool Interlock (Newborn Covers - wool interlock (heads up: I ramble))
Brands of Prefolds & Opinions on my Starter Stash (brands of prefolds and opinions on my starter stash)
New With a Question (New with a question!)

General NB CD'ing Info

The been there done that cloth diapers a newborn thread
Newborn Night Time Diapers (Newborn night time diapers)New With a Question (New with a question!)CD'ing and a Newborn (CD and a newborn)

CD'ing in Hospital
While we're on the topic... (While we're on the topic....)

Last edited by Gaby&Emmy'sMama; January 29th, 2012 at 01:12 PM.
November 1st, 2011, 01:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you!!
November 1st, 2011, 03:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I will just throw this link up again:
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...rn-thread.html

November 2nd, 2011, 06:33 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I did our newbie review here: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...-and-long.html (Kieran's Newborn Cloth Bum Review (Pic heavy and long))

Hope it helps someone!
August 6th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
Gonna add this link about my experience with cloth diapers for the first couple of weeks.
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...ing-start.html (Cloth diapering from the start)

Scarlett Diane

Tags
cloth diapering , cloth diapering newborn

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search