We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
ashj_1218 has been randomly selected (this time by Gaby), to be the Cloth Diaper boards FLUFFY MEMBER OF THE WEEK!
The purpose of this little game is to get to know other members better, so feel free to ask any questions you want, so long as they are within site guidelines! Questions by no means have to relate to cloth diapering!
I'll get the ball rolling!
1. Can you see yourself having a little girl in the future?
2. If you were to give birth to boy/girl twins today, what would their names be?
3. Do you have a favourite book?
4. What is one country you'd LOVE to visit?
5. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
1. Can you see yourself having a little girl in the future? Yes and no. Lol. I would love to have a little lady! It is def something I have always wanted (to experience being a mommy to both sexes). But I have a sneaking suspicion that I might only have boys. I dunno why I think so. And I adore boys, so it would be all good if we only had boys. So I guess the answer is that I want a little girl...but don't really SEE myself having one!
2. If you were to give birth to boy/girl twins today, what would their names be? Hmmm...prolly Elliott Caroline and Sullivan Mark
3. Do you have a favourite book? Lots of them! I loved The Host by Stephanie Meyer. I have enjoyed most of Chris bojilians books (I always misspell his name!).
4. What is one country you'd LOVE to visit? Italy. It just looks picturesque.
5. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 19! I was a late bloomer in that regard
Do you have a favorite tv show? Not one specifically...but I like Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, and Law and Order: SVU
What do your dishes (plates, bowls, etc) look like? The ones I use are plastic because I hate glass. I break it. Lol. They are various stripes/flowers in reds, oranges, and yellows. The bowls are orange and green and brown...but match. Our glass wear is Longerberger...cream with red accents. I hate it, but it was a gift and I guess there is no point replacing it. We have literally the entire set (mixing bowls and all).
What laundry detergent do you use for your clothes? A mix of baking soda an borax. Cheap and it works!
When was the last time you went out without your kiddos? Amazingly, about an hour ago! I ran to the store while kieran was sleeping and DH was playing with liam. I wanted an easy dinner because DH is working tonight, so I went for a couple things.
What color is your house? The exterior is red/brown brick work. The shutters are hunter green as is the door. Trim is white. Inside is all sorts of colors
How did you and DH meet? Online Not really your classic love story...Lol.
What were you like in high school? I was a floater, friends with people from all different social groups. I was not involved with after-school activities at all. I left as soon as I could (and sometimes before that!). I didn't get into much trouble. I actually liked most of my classes and mostly enjoyed school. I got mostly As for grades. I was sorta just the average kid in school....not popular by an means, but not a wallflower or druggie either.
Do you have any plans or goals for life when the kiddos are all grown up? I would actually love to be a doula or midwife. But I don't know if that will happen. So my back-up plan is to get my masters in social work and do drug counseling like i had planned before having kids. Both interest me. I also plan to sleep whenever I want for an entire year after my kids go to school. Lol. I told DH I am not cleaning up poop from anyone for a year and am sleeping whenever I want for a year after the kids are old enough to be out of diapers and sleeping through the night! What a goal
Do you like to bake? Actually, I don't mind it. I HATE to cook...but baking is different and I do get some enjoyment out of it. So I'll say yes!
are you a good at it? I am pretty good at it. Not terribly experimental...but what I bake always gets good reviews, so I think that means I am good at it!
How many kids to you see yourself having total Four. I am pretty sure that is "our number."