Out of all your CD purchases...

Forum: Cloth Diapering

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cloth Diapering LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 4th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What have you gotten the most mileage out of? What has been used the most, for the longest time?

------

I'd say that obviously certain accessories, like my hanging wet bags and cloth wipes, have gotten the most use. They have been used heavily and nonstop since we started cloth! But aside from that, the dozen large GMD flats that I used only rarely and/or as spit up cloths when M was a newborn, and then made hesitating attempts to fold on her occasionally, entered heavy use when she was around 5 months old and have remained in heavy use ever since. My Thirsties Duo wraps Size 2 have also been present, although generally not heavily used, in the rotation since around 4-5 months old too.

August 4th, 2012, 12:09 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've gotten the most use out of our BG 3.0 pockets. I've had them for 3 years now, and they have been getting regular use for most of that time. They are still hanging in there in good condition with no issues.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
August 4th, 2012, 12:51 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
ditto BG 3.0 pockets. Some of them are wearing out, but they have been in use every day since he was born. He's almost 2 now. They are also the only item that makes it into EVERY WASH because they are always the first thing reached for.

August 4th, 2012, 02:32 PM
alwayssmile's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kawaii mom label pockets. I bought 10 off of ebay for cheap and they've gotten tons of wear and will keep getting worn.

August 4th, 2012, 05:41 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My mother-ease fitteds. I was using them for overnight now i use them during the day

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

August 5th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Um I'd say my BGE
August 5th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
My Sunbaby pockets for sure, which is actually the majority of my stash.
August 8th, 2012, 07:43 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Planetwise wet bags, BG 4.0 and elementals, and Alva double gussets.

August 8th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Lala78's Avatar Super Mommy
Lol! Newborn prefolds! Use them with the swiffer wet jet to mop all our floors!! Ok, serious now. All of the diapers we have are fantastic. Some of the BG AIOs I bought used have needed laundry tabs, Velcro, and elastic replaced, but not all. Also the thirsties wraps totally wore out after about 6 months.

[url=http://lilypie.com]
August 8th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
I've had a bunch of Birdseye cotton prefolds for almost 11 years now that I've used as a diaper for my daughter when I was out of disposables. Then as burp rags and cleaning rags with all my kids.

As a diaper, I've used my Sunbaby diapers the most as well as the pail liner I got when I got the diapers over a year ago.

Scarlett Diane

August 8th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Erin.minus.thyroid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
size small prefolds. we used them for when she was a newborn and now that she is older i stuff my pockets with them.
she is only 7mo old so there really isnt anything that has had that much mileage. Our BGE get the most use but they have only been in our stash for about 3-4mo
DD born 1/3/12

August 9th, 2012, 05:44 AM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My sunbaby pockets. I bought them used and they're still going strong. I'm really impressed with the durability of the elastic and snaps for the price.

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

August 9th, 2012, 07:47 AM
fluffycheeks's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Medium fuzzibunz. They have been used for over 2 years on baby #3 and baby #4 has been sharing the same dipes for about 3-4 months. Ne'er had a single problem with any of them.
August 9th, 2012, 01:04 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Hmmmm...I think it is my TKC larges. I bought my first one in August of 2010. They were used on Liam immediately and consistently until this past April or so. But Kieran grew into them in January. They are in every load of wash and they are what we run out of first when we need to do diaper laundry. I gotta give credit, they are still holding up great!
August 9th, 2012, 05:21 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
My Green Acre Design pockets! I bought them used and they're still going strong!
August 9th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I always reach for my econobums before my pockets or other prefolds and covers..granted I do think I got a bad batch of pockets with a delamination issue and my other covers were melted..theyre not fancy but they do the best job for us!

August 13th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Bellemom06's Avatar Mommy of two princesses
Send a message via AIM to Bellemom06
My BG 3.0's, my homemade wet bag, and NuBunz. I have had them all since the beginning and they are still going strong.
August 15th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Lauren
Definitely my diaper rite prefolds, love 'em! And my wool little beetle cover- I swear that thing is impervious to pee, it always smells fresh and clean and is super cute to boot. Honorable mention must go to my diaper sprayer, I tried to make it too long before breaking down and buying one and I wish I had had it from the get go.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search