new GroVia products

Forum: Cloth Diapering

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cloth Diapering LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Anyone tempted??? I wonder what the wool cover is like, is it machine knit like Disana or is it interlock?
http://www.gro-via.com/new-products.html

Kiwi Pie is not a new product but they are rebranding it, changing some materials and sources, and bringing it into the GroVia line. I guess they always made it though.

October 14th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
i didnt know grovia made kiwi pie, im not crazy about the prints honestly. From the pic the wool looks more like interlock but im not sure, im surprised they dont mention that in the description

October 14th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_Wristwatch
i didnt know grovia made kiwi pie, im not crazy about the prints honestly. From the pic the wool looks more like interlock but im not sure, im surprised they dont mention that in the description
Me too, on the wool! I heard on DS that the bamboo prefolds are a gauze weave. I think those tempt me more than anything but the description is not thorough enough for me. I want to know weave, ply/layering, and prewashed and fully prepped dimensions. I will def be waiting for reviews to come out before I get too excited.

Nvm, they do have ply listed. Not the weave or post-prep dimensions though. Plus they still have those absurd washing instructions.... grrr.

October 14th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
ya it says they will shrink about 10% but it would be nice not to have to figure it out on my own. They do look really nice though, im pretty tempted

October 14th, 2012, 07:49 PM
My3Boys64's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah the wool looks like interlock to me too. I wouldnt bother with the Kiwi Pie fitteds, the prints are boring!

Danielle - Mama to William 02-05-08, Jackson 11-20-09 & Mason 09-08-11.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search