Babylegs or knock offs

Forum: Cloth Diapering

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cloth Diapering LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2012, 12:20 PM
babybatax2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm in need for my 3 year old twins of baby legs or knock offs for cheap! They never wear pants at home and its getting way too cold!!!!!

One is in cloth, the other it PT.

IDEAS??

:-)

07/2007 03/2011 01/2012
November 1st, 2012, 02:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Baby legs did not work on my DD. Her legs were too chubby. Since she started running around I am even less interested because I am sure they would not stay up, or if they did it would be cutting off her circulation. Her thighs are still pretty chubby.

We do a lot of fleece and wool pants around here when it's cold enough. Otherwise she still is in just a diaper and long sleeve shirt pretty often around the house, especially in fitted diapers.

November 1st, 2012, 03:04 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
we have the babyleg brand ones, but ours dont really get much use. I think the knock off ones work just as well though, so if you dont care that they arent real babylegs id buy the cheapies

November 2nd, 2012, 09:58 AM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have some for sale pretty cheap if you are interested PM me ! They are Babylegs brand. My little legs are pretty cheap worth checking out
November 4th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Baby legs never worked for my little guy either. Too chubby. Now he is starting to thin out and they still don't work, he pulls them down all the time.

Every so often babylegs has 75% off sales. I got 12 pairs for about $3 a piece... There are often co-ops for knock offs.

November 4th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Erin.minus.thyroid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
we only have actual babylegs brand. I bought some for my son years ago but they were always huge on his skinny little legs and would fall down.

This time around I bought during a big sale they had last year and got half newborn size and half regular size. The newborn size fit my daughter well until she was about 4mo old. Her regular ones are still a little large on her. She has MUCH chubbier legs than her brother did but still not as chubby as many babies. They work ok, but she crawls now and they just end up falling down when she crawls. My favorite way to use them is in the winter under pants because they stay in place and they give extra warmth.
we havent tried knockoffs because the regular ones were a better price during the sale so i have no advice on those.
DD born 1/3/12

November 5th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rancherandcitygal
Go on Pinterest. There are tons of ideas there to change womens knee socks to baby legs.

November 5th, 2012, 05:35 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have lots of different brands, we LOVE them here and they stay on my little guy. We buy My Little Legs is one of my favorite.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search