Imagine AIOs???

Forum: Cloth Diapering

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By shen7
  • 1 Post By stargatemommy
  • 1 Post By Erin.minus.thyroid
  • 1 Post By Pageturner
  • 1 Post By alicenwonderland

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cloth Diapering LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Pageturner
Has anyone tried the Imagine AIOs from nickysdiapers.com? How do you like them?
December 13th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I was interested when these came out so I followed the early reactions on diaperswappers. Overall it seems they run pretty small for OS and have okay but not amazing absorbency (normal absorbency for an AIO), and the usual range of people adoring the perfect fit vs people hating the terrible fit lol. I would say it is worth trying them if you don't mind that they run small! If you do, make sure to leave a review here for us
Pageturner likes this.

December 13th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I was looking at the newborn ones and wondering the same thing. They are fairly new though, so I don't know if there is a lot of reviews about them....

I am interested in trying the bamboo fitteds too.
Pageturner likes this.

December 15th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Erin.minus.thyroid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
we have one and i have mixed feelings about it. At first I really liked it. We have the raspberry/purple one with snaps. I love that its bamboo because I stick with natural fibers inside. It is absorbent and doesnt leak, plus its trim. Its actually a Snap in one rather than an All in one, so it comes apart for easy cleaning and faster drying. I found that it is slightly smaller than other diapers we have but it stretches pretty well.

Some things I dont like....
it is really scratchy on the inside. This is fairly common with bamboo and natural fibers to not be as soft, but these are exceptionally scratchy IMO. Also, the inside purple color is coming off. Its blotched with blue inside now. I have never used bleach or anything like that on it, so im not sure where that came from except the dye isnt good.

some things I love...
natural fibers, good absorbancy, nice price, made in USA, trim fit
Pageturner likes this.
DD born 1/3/12

December 23rd, 2012, 04:51 AM
Pageturner
i just ordered 12 of them with hook and loop closure. ill update with my opinion when we get them!
stargatemommy likes this.
December 27th, 2012, 10:30 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
I'm a huge fan of the newborn aios. They are awesome, and the terry inside helps slow down runny newborn poop. Not a big fan of the OS though, the soaker is too small and the diaper fits oddly. We made it work and the price was good, but i wouldn't buy more.
stargatemommy likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search