What's your favorite online store?

Forum: Cloth Diapering

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cloth Diapering LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2013, 07:06 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I need to get my diapers and the amount of stores online is overwhelming!! What is your favorite store to buy your diapers?
March 18th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I really like http://www.nickisdiapers.com I ordered once from http://kellyscloset.com because they have deals where if you buy a certain amount like right now if you spend $35 you get a free one size diaper but their election is not as good as it was before. I know a lot of people like http://greenmountaindiapers.com too.

March 20th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Veteran
I love kissedbythemoon.com . I buy from her all the time b/c she has specials.
March 21st, 2013, 11:36 AM
Veteran
So far, I find the best prices on Greenmountain diaper.com
March 21st, 2013, 12:32 PM
MamaLemonade's Avatar ~~Whitney~~
So far I really like:
Cloth Diapers - Cloth Diaper Covers - bumGenius! - FuzziBunz
NickisDiapers.com: Cloth Diapers, Babywearing, Nursing

I like Kelly's closet because of deals but like it had been stated there selection is not so great right now
Loving my 2 munchkins & awaiting #3
Married to my <3 since 8/09

March 21st, 2013, 01:54 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I really like cottonbabies - free shipping with any order is nice!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

March 29th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
www.abbyslane.com
www.sweetbottomsbaby.com
both have free shipping and great service!
April 5th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like jackbenatural.com
They have fast free shipping.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
April 5th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Erin.minus.thyroid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i really like jackbenatural.com because of the really fast FREE shipping, their selection isnt all that great though. I always want to buy there but at least half of the time they dont have what im looking for.

i like kellyscloset.com for the low minimum free shipping that is automatic so you can also use a coupon for a free diaper. The free diaper isnt normally something I end up loving though since im picky about diapers and i dont use microfiber. Once I got a natural fiber diaper though which i really liked. The stock is often low there as well.

nickisdiapers.com is great (i got to visit their B&M store once and loved it as well). My only issue with this store is the free shipping offer has a high minimum (i think its like $79) which I dont normally spend at one time anymore since we have most of our stash. I was very happy with my order back when I bought a bunch there. They do have several items that ship free which I do like. THey are offering 10% off sitewide right now too

Really, shipping is a big part of where I shop. I do not like paying for shipping so I will buy from a company that offers free shipping much more often.
DD born 1/3/12

April 5th, 2013, 02:22 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I purchased my diapers from cottonbabies.com and greenmountaindiapers.com. I love the free shipping on cottonbabies.com! I hate paying for shipping and their selection is good.

I also bought two BGE's from amazon with a gift certificate I had so I didn't pay anything and with my amazon prime the shipping was free and I got them in two days. They were priced the same as cottonbabies.com but lately I have looked and they were overpriced or not in the colors I wanted.

I bought my cloth wipes from here: 48 Cloth Baby Wipes Reusable Cloth Wipes White by handmadeburps

They are awesome quality and such a good deal. I feel like she doesn't realize she could charge a lot more, lol. We bought 72 from her, and then I bought 6 wipes for like $15 from another etsy vendor that are nice but so overpriced.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
April 6th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh yes, Nicki's Diapers is my new fave place. I took full advantage of their 10% off promotion today!

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
April 8th, 2013, 08:28 PM
tryn1998's Avatar Veteran
Another one here that loves Abby's Lane. Customer Service is great and it's free shipping all the time - no matter how much you spend, and she always has a code to get 5-10% off and you can earn reward points through your purchases to redeem gift cards. Shipping is really fast too. I always get my stuff within 3 business days.

My 2nd pick would be FluffEnvy. Another one with great Customer Service and fast shipping, but the shipping is only free with I think orders over $35.
April 19th, 2013, 11:08 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am totally new to CD, but I just received the bulk of my stash that I ordered from sweetbottombaby.com. Shipping was free and I got my whole order in 2 days. It also came with several free product samples. I thought that was pretty cool. They have a promo code that I think is good until today for 5% off. It was fbfan. I am not a fb fan of theirs (but will be in about a minute) and it still worked. Their prices on the stuff I got were the same as everywhere else, but the promo code saved me a bit over the other sites. I am really happy with my experience ordering from them and will continue to use them in the future.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search