Just realized Aquaphor isn't supposed to be used with CDs! Ugh.

Forum: Cloth Diapering

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By stargatemommy
  • 1 Post By babybatax2

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cloth Diapering LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
I LOVE this stuff though! I don't know why I thought it was ok to use with cloth diapers. Probably because it's not that thick white fishy smelling stuff like Desitin or something. Now my diapers are repelling and leaking all over the place. Thankfully, I've always used fleece liners with my prefolds so those are ok.

I read that stripping for ointment buildup is different than detergent buildup. Like I need to blue Dawn in the sink/tub and then scrub stay-dry parts of my pocket diapers. Is this right? Ugh! I hate stripping!!

I can go back to using coconut oil, but it doesn't seem to help to prevent/treat rashes nearly as well as Aquaphor.

April 30th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You can use flushable liners to keep it off the cloth. You shoukd double up on them though and expect the liner to stick to baby's bum.
Ecosole likes this.

May 5th, 2013, 05:53 AM
babybatax2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I also use fleece that I just buy at Walmart and cut down and make liners. Ry needs a&d every change, so I just use the fleece and toss them. I tried washing them with my diapers and my diapers reeked like fish!
Karen78 likes this.

07/2007 03/2011 01/2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search