Cloth diaper and carseat?

Forum: Cloth Diapering

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cloth Diapering LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2014, 09:06 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Anyone notice their diapers are big in the carseats? My Lo is like a full inch higher in a cloth than a sposie! I worry it's not safe and she only has maybe 3 smaller diaper covers and it's hard to ensure she's wearing those exact ones when we go out. Anyone have any tips? Or should I just keep the thinner covers around so I know thats what I use when I go out.
January 14th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Regular
I would just make sure she's tightly strapped in each time. It may be a pain to adjust the straps on the car seat (depending on what kind you have) but it's worth it every time to make sure she's secure and that the straps are not slack.
January 15th, 2014, 04:27 AM
Baby car seat contains grip straps that hold child safely, you can use diapers instead of cloth diapers while you are out.
January 21st, 2014, 11:36 PM
Gripstress's Avatar GothMom
I haven't noticed this myself because I never use disposables but I would just tighten lower/raise the rise if you have an easy seat or use the thinner diapers while out and about.
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search