Diapers Galore!

Forum: Cloth Diapering

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cloth Diapering LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 20th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Sorry I haven't been around much... I've been busy making a LOT of diapers, lol. Since that dinosaur one, I've gotten a lot better with stitching. I'm still not a pro, but at least it doesn't look like a 5 year old stitched up the diapers anymore

Anyways, check out all the diapers I made! http://pregnant-niamh.livejournal.com/47452.html

The first two you guys have already seen.

Now I am ready to start making diaper x-mas gifts for my friends with babies.
November 20th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Jen25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow!! Those are all great! WTG mama!!

November 20th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Thanks! I worked really hard on them! I've gotten a lot better at straight stitching, guess all I needed was the practice, hehe.
November 20th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
oh wow niamh, those look great your friends will be lucky to receive those as gifts, i love the priarte set
and i have to comment of your little turkey and how cute he is...

**Thanks .Meagan. for my great siggy**
X1
November 20th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Quote:
oh wow niamh, those look great your friends will be lucky to receive those as gifts, i love the priarte set
and i have to comment of your little turkey and how cute he is...[/b]

Thanks! Well the ones I've shown arent the gifts, those ones are just for Seamus, lol... but now that I've perfected the pattern and gotten better at the stitching, I'm going to start working on the x-mas gifts. Though I have to buy more elastic, and a few patches and fabric.

I'm making one for Karah, Kelli, Gena, and Crissy for x-mas (as soon as I email them and ask which patches they want, lol).
November 20th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
and i have to comment of your little turkey and how cute he is...[/b]

Thanks! Well the ones I've shown arent the gifts, those ones are just for Seamus, lol... but now that I've perfected the pattern and gotten better at the stitching, I'm going to start working on the x-mas gifts. Though I have to buy more elastic, and a few patches and fabric.

I'm making one for Karah, Kelli, Gena, and Crissy for x-mas (as soon as I email them and ask which patches they want, lol).
[/b]
aww how lucky are they im sure they will love them, like i said before theres alot of talented ladies on this board..i cant even sew a botton on let alone make a diaper...keep it uo and youll be selling them in no time

**Thanks .Meagan. for my great siggy**
X1
November 20th, 2007, 08:06 PM
outnumbered's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to outnumbered
Wow, you're doing great!

Is this a pattern or a design of your own?

I am a breastfeeding, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, no crying it out, baby wearing mama of 3 boys, one of which has autism. Meet my boys here (having technical difficulties with my website). My blogs are On Top of Mt. Laundry and The Cache Checkers.

Most frequently found at the Cloth Diapering board but also a member of the July '05 PR, Austim board and the Choosing Not To Vaccinate board.

November 20th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Wow, you're doing great!

Is this a pattern or a design of your own?[/b]

Thanks! It's a design of my own.
November 21st, 2007, 10:51 AM
picklesmama's Avatar <;,><
Wow, you've gotten really good - and your own design too, color me impressed!
I'm so excited to have an original - what? Dragon Baby Diaper? Niamh Nappy? well whatever you are going to call them, they are cute
Thank you for thinking of Sydda & I!

Crissy mama to Jack 7.16.01 ~ Mia Bella 10.29.02
Angus Pickle 2.24.04 ~ Sydney Bean 10.26.06 & Kater Tot 2.15.09

November 21st, 2007, 12:29 PM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
that is so awesome! wtg niamh! they look really good.
˛ married to matt ˛
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
˛

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I &hearts; triathlon, running & hot yoga!
November 21st, 2007, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Wow, you've gotten really good - and your own design too, color me impressed!
I'm so excited to have an original - what? Dragon Baby Diaper? Niamh Nappy? well whatever you are going to call them, they are cute
Thank you for thinking of Sydda & I![/b]

Thanks!

lol, Gwyddion and I were throwing around names just for the heck of it. At first I joked that I should call them "Shaymies", but then I thought "What if we have more kids and they're jealous that there isn't a diaper named after them?" lol... so then I thought of the nickname that Gwyddion calls me... Nivipoo (I call him Gwyddipoo... lol yeah we're dorks). I can call them "Nivipoos", . Or "Nivy Nappy". hehe.

I don't know, I don't have a name for them yet. Dragon Baby Diapers, lol that's cute.

I don't even know if this will turn into a business at all. I'm good at the creativity part, but sewing is not really my forte... my stitching isn't as good and professional looking as say Kelli or Gena's. But with practice... who knows! I've always wanted to own my own business (though I never thought it'd be diaper-making... I've always dreamed of having a metaphysical book and supply shop, ya know?), and my husband keeps trying to get me to do something that would bring money into the house... like "you're good at making computer graphics, you should start charging people!" or "you're really into names, you should start a naming service where you can charge people!" a bunch of "you should charge people for this" comments, LOL.

He's very subtle.

I'm still trying to decide which patch I want to get for ya. hehe. I keep going back and forth. Anyways, I hope you like it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search