12 Week ultrasound shows we are on team BLUE!! Yey.

Forum: Due Date Club of July 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree26Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of July 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Brandi0099's Avatar Veteran
Went to my 12 week check up last night and found out we are on team blue!!!! Yey. Doctor was very surprised he seen anything but my little guy was determined to show us! He has is feet way in the air and his legs opened up! lol. Doc said he will say he is 85% sure its a boy since its so early but you can clearly see his little boy parts!!!
fyi: His lets are bent up in the picture and his feet are at the top, the little arrow by the "?" is pointing to his little Weewee!!!

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/...ps84c759e7.jpg
laleighpop and ZeeWP like this.
December 11th, 2013, 11:57 AM
VallyD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow so early! I AM SO JEALOUS!
Brandi0099 likes this.
December 11th, 2013, 12:00 PM
I was never expecting to find out this early, I didnt even think it was possible. LOL. with my twins we found out at 20 weeks and with DD at 15. We just got really lucky yesterday.
VallyD likes this.
December 11th, 2013, 12:06 PM
VallyD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's Awesome!!!
December 11th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Dishersgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is just way to early for me to trust. I hope for your excitement sake its right. Congrats.

Baby Due July 27
Guinevere 2 years old!
Trinity 3 years
Aric 9 years
Kendall 13 years

Holly 30 Benjamin 40

December 11th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Girls can be deceptively swollen this early on so I would definitely be prepared for a possible team switch later on. Pretty cool though if he is a he! My doctor guessed at my 13 week u/s that my second daughter was a she and she was indeed a she.
Brandi0099 likes this.

December 11th, 2013, 12:12 PM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
Usually the mistakes are the ones that tell you its a girl when its really a boy, since the boys can hide their little parts. My friend was told girl and when she had the baby out popped a little boy! lol. Thats much more common. I'd still be hesitant since its so early, but the fact that the doctor told you BOY is much more likely since the parts are there! Congrats!! Boys are so much fun!
laleighpop and Brandi0099 like this.

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***
December 11th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishersgirl View Post
That is just way to early for me to trust. I hope for your excitement sake its right. Congrats.
I didnt trust it either at first until we both looked at it for a good 5 minutes and it looks to be there. I would be devastated if it turned out to a be a girl a few weeks down the road. LOL but my doctor looked pretty convinced. He said this early they all usually all look like girls until you see something poking out and he says, yup thats poking out. lol and of course my next question was " are you sure that is what we think it is and not like a 3rd leg. LOL" and he laughed and said Im sure its not a 3rd leg. So right now we are pretty convinced its a boy!
December 11th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How cool! I have a friend who was told at 13 weeks boy and indeed he was a boy (after three girls - they were shocked!).
Brandi0099 likes this.

December 11th, 2013, 12:29 PM
colette20's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Actually at that point in development they are pretty much exactly the same... so don't be too heartbroken if it does change, lol. Hopefully Doc is right though.

Someone posted this in my last DDC and it's so crazy to see just how similar they are at this stage.

http://tcoyf.com/cfs-filesystemfile....0.Captures.JPG
VallyD and Brandi0099 like this.

December 11th, 2013, 12:40 PM
mstee511's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mstee511
WOW!!! NICE! I'm not hoping to know the sex until at least week 14 which coincidentally is my next appointment. LOL
Brandi0099 likes this.

My baby boy!

December 11th, 2013, 12:42 PM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
Lurking from May DDC but the MD told me I was team pink during my NT scan at 12 weeks and she was confirmed a girl today at 18w4d, so they can definitely be right!
Brandi0099 likes this.

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
December 11th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colette20 View Post
Actually at that point in development they are pretty much exactly the same... so don't be too heartbroken if it does change, lol. Hopefully Doc is right though.

Someone posted this in my last DDC and it's so crazy to see just how similar they are at this stage.

http://tcoyf.com/cfs-filesystemfile....0.Captures.JPG
I'm hoping he is, Im not sure Im going to go out and buy a butt load of blue stuff just yet. lol but its nice to have an idea.
Hopefully we dont have him tell us next appointment its a girl, lol, I might have to fire him! haha but I think its a boy, or a 3rd leg. haha
December 11th, 2013, 12:50 PM
colette20's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol. I wasn't trying to be a party pooper, I swear, lol. Just wanted to warn ya.

My cousin was told at 18 weeks she was having a girl and she had a 4d done at 28 weeks and it was a dang boy. So at any stage they can be so right, or so so wrong I guess... I can't imagine planning for one sex for an entire pregnancy and popping out the other gender.

Team blue vibes for you until the big ulrasound though
laleighpop likes this.

December 11th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colette20 View Post
Lol. I wasn't trying to be a party pooper, I swear, lol. Just wanted to warn ya.

My cousin was told at 18 weeks she was having a girl and she had a 4d done at 28 weeks and it was a dang boy. So at any stage they can be so right, or so so wrong I guess... I can't imagine planning for one sex for an entire pregnancy and popping out the other gender.

Team blue vibes for you until the big ulrasound though
Lol, No worries. !
December 11th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My youngest was a boy at 16 weeks and a girl from 19 weeks on.
Dishersgirl and Brandi0099 like this.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
December 11th, 2013, 01:47 PM
laleighpop's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a friend that will be induced the 30th.... after 100 different ultrasounds, they are still only giving her a 70% chance its a boy because he/she just hasnt been cooperating! lol They were giving 85% chance its a girl before that!
Brandi0099 likes this.

December 11th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laleighpop View Post
I have a friend that will be induced the 30th.... after 100 different ultrasounds, they are still only giving her a 70% chance its a boy because he/she just hasnt been cooperating! lol They were giving 85% chance its a girl before that!
I'm so happy I'm not finding out. Screw that
VallyD likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

December 11th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Dishersgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was supposed to be a boy as was my sister.... I refuse to accept till 100% pos proof but that's just me I doubted my second till she popped out.
Brandi0099 likes this.

Baby Due July 27
Guinevere 2 years old!
Trinity 3 years
Aric 9 years
Kendall 13 years

Holly 30 Benjamin 40

December 11th, 2013, 02:27 PM
razzledobe's Avatar <3
My OB told me that the techs that do the NT scans are SOOOO good that she hasnt heard of too many cases of them being wrong. They get so much more training than even OB's get when doing early U/S's. At our 13 week scan they told us boy and they were right! We still didnt bank on it until our anatomy scan confirmed it at 18 weeks but it was pretty cool to have such an educated guess so early on!
Brandi0099 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search